Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 februari 2024

The application works well and the technical team is efficient and fast when needed. I am very satisfied.

Naturacig PRO
Frankrijk
6 juli 2023

So easy, with the best options to lock down pages, products, collections and even hide the links too! Incredibly clever

signtradesupplies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 7 juli 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks! We're thrilled you find our app easy to use and appreciate its features. Thanks!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, our support team is here 24/7. Thanks again for choosing the Easy Lockdown app, and happy selling!

Warm regards,
The Nexusmedia Team

2 augustus 2023

Super responsive support! And this app can lock down more options than other password apps I've tried.

Knot Another Hat
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2023

Hi,

Thank you for choosing 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'! We're elated that our app offers you more versatility than you've tried - it's genuinely appreciated! Thanks!

Whenever you have queries or need further assistance, know we're here 24/7 to help.

Regards,

4 augustus 2023

Excellent app! I wanted to lock my wholesale products so only my customers tagged with wholesale could view them, and I wanted to lock retail for those customers when they were logged in! Works an absolute charm and beats the half working code I was trying to add to my store to get it to work. It did take a little fiddling around to get it to work just how I wanted but not as long as it took me to work out code! An absolute time saver and relief to have this solution. Also their customer service is amazing! They replied right away with a fix to my question! Highly recommend!

Leah Ingram Artist
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 9 uur gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2023

Hi,

Thanks for your warm words and good review. We're elated that our app provided a seamless solution for your wholesale and retail locking needs. It's always our goal to save merchants time and effort.

Don't waste your time if you encounter any difficulties- message our 24/7 support team, and guys will help you ASAP.

Warm regards,

29 juli 2023

I like this App. It is easy to understand and to install. The support is super fast, friendly and is able to apply requested changes quickly.

I would suggest this app!

HerEXTENSIONS
Duitsland
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! Your recommendation is our highest reward. We're happy that EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks helped you.

Our support team is here 24/7 if you need further assistance.

6 oktober 2023

Very easy to set up, so intuitive and simple.

ORTOLINE PRODUCTS
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are glad that you liked our app!

If you have any questions - feel free to reach our 24/7 support!

Regards,
Nexusmedia team.

16 juli 2023

Love their products, just as good as everyone else but much cheaper and affordable. I would definitely recommend!

Bloom Drop Ship
16 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'! We're glad that you love our product! Your recommendation is truly appreciated. Thanks!

Feel free to reach out if you need assistance or have any questions. Our support team is here 24/7 to help!

The Nexusmedia Team

18 juli 2023

We are a wholesaler, and the Easy Lockdown team helped us set up our integration to suppress all pricing to site visitors and password lock our pricing page
Fast, patient and helpful customer service

Classic Tile Inc.
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2023

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback on 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'! It's sweet to know that our apps help people to run businesses. We appreciate your warm words about the support team.

We're here 24/7 if you need further assistance or have more questions.

Sincerely,
The Nexusmedia Team.

23 februari 2024

So easy to install and works like a dream!

Babe Activewear Wholesale
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 24 februari 2024

Great to hear the app is working well for you!

Alex & the Easy Lockdown team

23 juni 2023

Does exactly what I need it to. Support was quick with a solution to the one thing I couldn't figure out.

Shirt Responders
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 26 juni 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review of the EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks app! We're delighted to hear that the app is meeting your needs perfectly. It's also great to know that our support team could assist you quickly and provide a solution to your issue.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here 24/7 to help!

The Nexusmedia Team.