EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Cornborn Apparel

Excellent app with top notch support. If you want to implement a wholesale version of your Shopify store that is only visible to tagged customers, this is the app for you. - CornBorn Apparel

Homegrown Traditions

This app was exactly what I needed to require customers to login in order to get to a page of free content. I needed a couple small tweaks that the customer service team was quick and accommodating to fix. Would definitely recommend!

Jenny Lee Hair

I am really glad i came across this apt, not only is it cheaper than its competitor on shopify but the one thing i find brilliant is you can customise it. It certainly is one of the better apps i have come across on shopify

Mwfundraising

Excellent app. It was just what I needed to complete a project.

There was a small issue with implementation in Google Chrome and support quickly provided a fix.

Excellent app and excellent developer!

Whoopsie

App is working great! I needed one minor change and they were quick to help me out. Great app, great service!

Petal Connection

This app works exactly as described and has helped me set up my store for both wholesale and retail for a fraction of the cost of other apps.
In addition, the developer is the most responsive person I've had the pleasure to work with. He responds to emails within minutes (all weekend!) and even helped me with another installed app when I ran into a small snag.

Mmcstaging

5* developer and support. App does precisely what's needed. Their support team went above and beyond by making a custom edit to my theme so the app functions as needed. Thank you so much!

Country Lane Design

App does exactly what I need it to! Den was awesome to work with when I needed some help - very quick on response time and went the extra mile when I had something extra I needed done. Would definitely recommend!

Idrinkcoffee Com

It does what it is suppose to and works perfectly for my application. I ran into a minor hiccup and contacted support and got a very fast response and solution.

Exquisite Stitches

Great App! Easy to use. Performed exactly as promised. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Highly recommend!