EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Road Runner Bags Us

Amazing customer service. The product works great! I was able to simply build a hidden section of my site for my wholesalers to purchase from. People love our site and now my wholesalers are buying more than ever. Plus I was having some trouble setting the app up correctly but thankfully their customer service team is skilled with the product they produce and we're able to set me up!

5*****!

Baby Sweeny

Great app and thanks for your help ! Highly recommend this one ! They have good support and they fixed quickly my mistakes in less 24 hours.

Clearspring

This app does exactly what it says. Simple and solid. I had a minor issue due to a new feature being added in the midst of setting up, but support were quick to resolve.

Great app.

Badass Babe

I read the reviews and thought, "Really? It's that easy? AND they have good support?"
It really is that good! I've been using it for a few months now and love it. I forgot to check a VERY important box on one of the lockdowns and it wasn't acting quite like it should. I sent support an email and they fixed MY mistake in less than 24 hours. Politely, quickly, all done, working like I want it to.
Thanks for this app and your help! Highly recommend this one!

M B Shipcanvas Co

We're using it to run a hidden wholesale program on our regular retail site. Its like having 2 websites on the same domain. You can totally control what your visitor sees, based on whether they are logged in with a tag, or logged in without a tag, or not logged in at all!

Amazing lockdown app... easy interface... block or unblock anything you want. Top-notch service. Don't think about it, just DO IT! You won't be sorry. :)

Urban Edc Supply

Amazing customer support, and works great! Highly recommended.

Bookishly

Allows us to offer wholesale on our site! Great support from the developer. Thanks!

Breadcrumb

Fast support response, works great, and cheaper than closest competitor

Poesie Handmade

Just wanted to say how amazing and simple EasyLockdown is! I previously tried out other locking apps but they were a little too confusing and high tech for me! Your app is easy to understand and use, and I've recommended it to all my business friends!

Nostalgicbulbs

This app is great! Solved our wholesale customer login issue. Now our wholesale customers can log in and place wholesale orders. Customer service is outstanding!! Denys has been great helping us resolve an issue we had. Highly recommended.