EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

The Lane & Co

Amazing app and great support. Easy to use and highly effective. I had a few questions and needed some help and the support was absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

Men's Society Wholesale

Part of our business is selling wholesale (in bulk) to retailers across the world. Some of our smaller retail clients like to place their orders online so we needed a separate wholesale website.

For the last year, we've done this by hiding our product pages with the liquid {% if customer %} tag.

My advice? Don't do it. It seems to slow things right down. That's not Shopify's fault - we're not using it in the way it was intended!

We discovered this app recently and it has solved SO MANY problems.

Honestly, if you're running a wholesale / member only store, use this app. As a company who have been using Shopify in this way for just over a year, we're saying this from personal experience!

One more thing, the support is great. I sent them a message this morning asking how to automatically lock down all of our products (not selected ones). They replied within a couple of hours, giving full instructions. Turns out it's really easy - the app has a setting for it.

Laoudis Foods

EasyLockdown is an excellent Shopify app and the support is also superb when it needed (by our fault). Suggested 1000% !!!

Bone Frog Gun Club

EasyLockdown helped us to easily restrict access to certain products on our site, without having to hire an expert to do extensive customizations. Easy to use and support is great when questions arise.

Holy Shirt!

we have a few apps we use daily-- these guys are at the top of their game w/ customer service - 6 stars! keep up the great work!

RacingRant

Easy to use and works perfectly. I highly recommend this app to any users wishing to regulate website content.

Blackhawk LED Lights

Used the app to lockdown certain pages. Working great. Ilia was a great help in directing me how to lock it down.

Spice Village

Good
Good
GoodGoodGood
GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

Horseright

I am using this app to help restrict access to 1000s of products which I sell to only a specific group of customers. It is very useful.

Hooper Ministry Academy

I use this app to lockdown some digital products specifically for certain clients. Works flawlessly!