EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Great app! We wanted to only release new products to specific group of customers and this app helped us do exactly that! Highly recommend.

YOGATHOM Inc.

This app was so easy to use and I was able to do everything I needed without any coding. I was also trying to attempt something that was not so straight forward, and their team helped me out VERY fast. Please never change!

Strawix

The support is great, helped us to make some arrangements and perfectly fit the app on our site for our needs.

Cibaria Store Supply

This app is amazing and helps me lock down all my pages and prices. Easy to use and only wish i could use it at one price across all my websites.

WABARA online store

I use this app for special pages that only certain customers can access.

At first, the application did not work because it was used in conjunction with other design apps.
However, when I contacted the support center, I responded immediately and were able to use it safely.

The support staff is very kind!

ezpz

Simply wonderful service at an excellent price point. We use it to grant access for our wholesalers and exclusive reward customers.

Your American Flag Store

It was easy to set up, easy to edit and works perfect! If you need private access to a page, get this app!

Stylish Portal

Its a really good app. Nice, fast and easy to set up. I am really glad I removed another app and started using this one.

Appellation Nation

Got really excellent support. Fast, accurate, patient. Highly recommend this App, and the support staff behind it.

Selvedge Magazine

One of the smartest apps and easiest to use I have come across on Shopify app store. After installing it took less than 2 minutes to understand how it works, create a lockdown, apply it to store and test it. Blown away! We've had a Shopify store for about 2,5 years now and at this point I must have sampled over 100 apps. Cannot recommend this app enough, only wish I had found it earlier! Price is very good too.