EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc

This app was just what I was looking for! Due to differing regulations, there are some countries I can't ship certain products to. EasyLockdown made it easy to make those products invisible to browsers outside the US. It also has been perfect for allowing newsletter subscribers early access to new products, prior to public release.

Jnj Apparel Llc

Excellent App! The app works perfectly and the support is second to none. I cannot believe how quickly they respond and how helpful they are! Love it.

Tierone Apparel

I have been super happy with how well EasyLockdown functions and how easy to use this app is. This app does exactly what I need it to do without obnoxious monthly fees or lag. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to restrict specific content (products, collections, pages) to logged in customers only, hide prices to logged in customers only, and more!

Red Heritage Medical Llc

just what I needed for my site. some web development firm tried to charge me 5k for this and here it is for $7.

Nz Sports

Wonderful Customer support and app is worth every $.
I have tested many apps but this one solves all the problems.

I had trouble setting up and they did it for me.

Great app works perfectly.

R501

Works just as described. Great value compared to other options available.

Cutiez Kidz

Love this app! Works like a charm!

Roseandthea

Very happy with the app and is working great for the purpose I have it for. Also fantastic customer service. Very prompt in assisting with any issues that may arise.

Xlr8

excellent, easy to use and the service is amazing. thank you

Accessagility

Very happy with this app so far, seems to be working as expected. Support is very timely with their responses and helped out immediately with some code issues!