EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Flaggship Store

Very easy to install, configuration absolut easy and works perfectly. The best app ever ....

3dnet

Easy to use app that did what it said it would. Great support team!

Pet Max

Works great! Very user friendly and easy to setup. Had a small issue but the support team dealt with it promptly and professionally. Would definitely recommend downloading this app! Definitely worth the $7.

Akneakuten Se

Works like a charm. Support is fast and straight to the point.

Papichulo Style

I NEVER write reviews but this is an EXCELLENT app and EXCELLENT customer service and support!!
I tried this app and had a conflict with my home page slider because the I had it modified before. And even though it wasn't the apps fault or problem they addressed my issue and fixed it in less than 24 hours!
perfect solution for my store where I needed products, blog, pages and downloads specifically for wholesalers accounts. And it's only $7!
Great job! Great app! Great service! Great support!

Mane Management Lifesyle

EasyLockDown as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Bibles And Coffee

Amazing app and does exactly what you want it to do! Highly recommended!

**Used for private sale to newsletter subscribers only - this is the best solution out there to create a password protected product**

Neunaber

We are using this app to create a wholesale product collection that is only accessible by approved customers. The apps made specifically for this purpose don't allow us to track inventory separately, which we need to do. Since we don't have a lot of products, it's easy for us to duplicate the products we want to offer wholesale and put them in a locked-down collection. This app works perfectly for this, and now we can have separate wholesale inventory. We had one minor issue, which Denys quickly resolved. The rule-making for locked-down collections are quite flexible and allow us to accomplish everything we need. And, it's inexpensive too!

Trunkshop Marketplace

Great product! Amazing customer support! Good job guys, keep it up!

Spray Foam Insulaion

Came back around to this app after they added the ability to hide prices. Much better UI, less expensive, and more feature rich than the alternative I was using. Keep up the good work!