EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Fantastic tool, easy to use and great support quick support. Price is also great ! Thank you very much !

Fusion Us Running Cycling Triathlon

Just installed this two days ago. So far it has worked like a charm. Easy to set up, which is critical for me as I am a store owner not a builder. The time I had a question the team got back to me very quickly and made sure my questions were answered fully.

I look for apps that allow me to work on my business rather than work in it and this is such an app. Helpful that it doesn't cost a fortune to use.

Modo Creative

Friendly app and great customer service.

Gda Wholesale

App works great, letting our wholesale buyers view items before committing to becoming an account. They also help integrate with another app we use to hide pricing on our quick view feature.

Showa Video

This is a great product, does exactly what I need and just as importantly the questions I have had are dealt with quickly! Thanks!

Dreamdiamondsltd

Absolutely amazing app, easy to use and the customer support is phenomenal!

Flaggship Store

Very easy to install, configuration absolut easy and works perfectly. The best app ever ....

3dnet

Easy to use app that did what it said it would. Great support team!

Pet Max

Works great! Very user friendly and easy to setup. Had a small issue but the support team dealt with it promptly and professionally. Would definitely recommend downloading this app! Definitely worth the $7.

Akneakuten Se

Works like a charm. Support is fast and straight to the point.