EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Bftstaffsale

Great support - thanks very much!

Steel Warrior Studios

Clean, quick and easy to use program. Setup was insanely fast and easy, does exactly what i want it to do (close off sections of the store to a select few customers that i pre-approve access to).

Only minor complaint in the hidden items in the catalog generate the page numbers at the bottom of the screen. So no products are shown that are locked, but itll still show page 1, 2, 3, etc and allow people to click on them and display nothing. Might even be a setting in the app to correct this, or could be a theme issue, but very minor and very happy with this app. 5/5.

Road Runner Bags Us

Amazing customer service. The product works great! I was able to simply build a hidden section of my site for my wholesalers to purchase from. People love our site and now my wholesalers are buying more than ever. Plus I was having some trouble setting the app up correctly but thankfully their customer service team is skilled with the product they produce and we're able to set me up!

5*****!

Baby Sweeny

Great app and thanks for your help ! Highly recommend this one ! They have good support and they fixed quickly my mistakes in less 24 hours.

Clearspring

This app does exactly what it says. Simple and solid. I had a minor issue due to a new feature being added in the midst of setting up, but support were quick to resolve.

Great app.

Badass Babe

I read the reviews and thought, "Really? It's that easy? AND they have good support?"
It really is that good! I've been using it for a few months now and love it. I forgot to check a VERY important box on one of the lockdowns and it wasn't acting quite like it should. I sent support an email and they fixed MY mistake in less than 24 hours. Politely, quickly, all done, working like I want it to.
Thanks for this app and your help! Highly recommend this one!

M B Shipcanvas Co

We're using it to run a hidden wholesale program on our regular retail site. Its like having 2 websites on the same domain. You can totally control what your visitor sees, based on whether they are logged in with a tag, or logged in without a tag, or not logged in at all!

Amazing lockdown app... easy interface... block or unblock anything you want. Top-notch service. Don't think about it, just DO IT! You won't be sorry. :)

Urban Edc Supply

Amazing customer support, and works great! Highly recommended.

Bookishly

Allows us to offer wholesale on our site! Great support from the developer. Thanks!

Breadcrumb

Fast support response, works great, and cheaper than closest competitor