EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Gda Wholesale

App works great, letting our wholesale buyers view items before committing to becoming an account. They also help integrate with another app we use to hide pricing on our quick view feature.

Showa Video

This is a great product, does exactly what I need and just as importantly the questions I have had are dealt with quickly! Thanks!

Dreamdiamondsltd

Absolutely amazing app, easy to use and the customer support is phenomenal!

Flaggship Store

Very easy to install, configuration absolut easy and works perfectly. The best app ever ....

3dnet

Easy to use app that did what it said it would. Great support team!

Pet Max

Works great! Very user friendly and easy to setup. Had a small issue but the support team dealt with it promptly and professionally. Would definitely recommend downloading this app! Definitely worth the $7.

Akneakuten Se

Works like a charm. Support is fast and straight to the point.

Papichulo Style

I NEVER write reviews but this is an EXCELLENT app and EXCELLENT customer service and support!!
I tried this app and had a conflict with my home page slider because the I had it modified before. And even though it wasn't the apps fault or problem they addressed my issue and fixed it in less than 24 hours!
perfect solution for my store where I needed products, blog, pages and downloads specifically for wholesalers accounts. And it's only $7!
Great job! Great app! Great service! Great support!

Mane Management Lifesyle

EasyLockDown as been a great addition to our store, www.manemanagement.com. Our customers love the app even though they have no idea of the inner workings. It just works seamlessly with our store!

Bibles And Coffee

Amazing app and does exactly what you want it to do! Highly recommended!

**Used for private sale to newsletter subscribers only - this is the best solution out there to create a password protected product**