EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

SMOKEA®

Just installed and haven't even created a single lockdown. Entire site is broke. Only showing header and footer. I removed the app according to their instructions and the site still isn't fixed. I am having to use Rewind to install an old theme now which better work. Avoid this app at all costs.

Ohh Hello Michelle

Do not use this app. It crashed my website when I uninstalled. Terrible. I have never had this happen before.

June 4, 2019

I truly apologize for that inconvenience. Our support team tried to reach you by email to help with that issue but no luck. Unfortunately, if you've removed the app and have not disabled locks you've created, that may really cause some issues with your website. We have reminders about that that in the app itself, and also the app automatically sent you a notification about that when you removed it.

Unfortunately, due to app nature, to make locks really safe, the app should add some code to your theme. And due to Shopify API limitations, we technically can't disable locks automatically during the app uninstallation. So it's important to disable your locks before the uninstallation.

If you still have any issues please feel free to contact us by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll do our best to fix that ASAP.

They Call Her Alfie

Beware- this App didn't work with either of our themes and when uninstalled completely ruined our site!

May 19, 2019

I'm sorry you had some issues with our app, but as we discussed by email, the app was not working on the new theme you've installed after the app, so it was missing the app code. That issue might be fixed by installing the app code to your new theme using Installation/Uninstallation section of our app.

The broken theme was caused by another 3rd party app code left in your theme, and our support team fixed that issue for you.

Crossing Broadway

I used this app and it was fine for what it was. However, when I went to uninstall it crashed my whole site. Three hours with tech support. Whatever you do, do not use this app.

May 8, 2019

I'm really sorry that you've experienced those issues with our app. We tried to reach you by email to help with that issue but did not get any response yet...

Such issues may appear if you removed the app with some locks enabled. Unfortunately, due to Shopify limitations, we technically can't automatically remove all our app code from your theme if you just remove the app from the Apps section of your store. That's why we've added notices in the app UI to make sure you've disabled your locks before the uninstallation.

Also, our app automatically sends you an email immediately after uninstallation, in case some of the locks left enabled. Maybe that email went to the spam folder for some reason...

Anyway, if you still have any issues related to our app you may just install it back (temporary, you won't be charged!), go to Installation/Uninstallation section, uninstall the app from your theme there, and then remove the app again.

Or you may contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com and we'll remove app code manually for you and make sure everything is working properly.

Once again, I truly apologize for that inconvenience, and please let me know if you'll need any help from our side.

Foxblossom Co.

Wish I could give it negative stars. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. This app cost me SO MUCH in lost revenue. Their coding does not work properly and it caused every single page on our website to have a "noindex" tag, which made it completely invisible to Google and other search engines. Our sales tanked for the last 2 months and it took hiring an outside developer to realize this app was the cause. Before installing this app, we were on the first page of Google for most of our relevant keywords, now we can't even be found. It is going to take an unbelievable amount of time and money to get our position back in search, not even counting all of the lost revenue, especially over the holiday season. I have to imagine the customers leaving positive reviews on this app just haven't realized yet that they are lost to search engines... Not worth the risk, this is literally THE WORST app ever made.

June 12, 2019

I'm really sorry that you had such issues with your website indexing, but as our support team explained you after studying the piece of code your developer sent, noindex issue is not related to our app.

The code you sent us (the one your developer found out to cause that problems) is not the code our app is adding to your theme to lock the products. Our app really adds noindex tag to locked products (that don't have public access anyway), but it adds that tag with another code, in a different way.

We clearly understand how seriously that noindex issue might affect your business, and I'm really sorry you had such issues, but that issues is not related to our app in any way.

RISK SPORT

I read some reviews before installing the app. There was some negatives ones but i like to try things for my self. So i downloaded the app and it worked well we decided that we didn't need the app anymore.

Prior to deleting the app it crashed our site. Which caused me to loose sales for the whole day because my developer could not work out what was the issue until i told him that i deleted deleted the easylock app before the site stopped working. He then got to fix the issue by deleted the easy lock codes completely off my site.

Spigen Inc

Just like all the other 1-star reviews says, this app crashed our website as well when uninstalling. When it worked, it worked. However, the uninstall part was a red flag for this app. Take caution while using EasyLockdown.

Ilu Store

DO NOT USE. Caused a huge bug that prevented our customers from checking out. Incredibly frustrating. Be very very careful

Store Sixty Com

Worst App Ever. DON"T INSTALL. I REPEAT DON"T INSTALL. It slowed down our site and after we uninstalled it all the products were gone from the store. They were not visible and it was showing a 404 not found page. We lost a lot of revenue but luckily we had a clean backup of our current theme and we had to reinstall the backup and that is how we got this fixed

Kosscreative

STAY AWAY! DON'T INSTALL!! this app is very unstable and corrupted our theme. Then it is impossible to uninstall. Shopify had to go in and fix the theme files. I followed all the uninstall instructions but our site was still broken.

Previous 1