EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

WhatsAudio

I migliori sviluppatori! Ho avuto un problema su una funzionalità e non solo mi hanno supportato al meglio ma hanno implementato la soluzione ad hoc.
Bravi!!

Tracmaster Ltd

The app worked perfectly when we needed it. Once it was no longer required and was removed we had some issues with our site. However, Tetiana, Alyona and the dev team worked to sort out the issues promptly and kept us informed at every step. It also appears now that the issues weren't to do with their app which makes their support even better!

September 27, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, and really glad we were able to solve that issue for you!

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

The Sassy Olive

We had an issue with the app and it was fixed promptly and painlessly. Thank you for the great customer service.

IMAGE FIRST UNIFORMS

I use this app to create our Wholesome store. It has helped me ALOT! I totally recommended! you just have to know exactly what you want.

Zeepbaron

I had a specific problem. They helped me very well. Everything works well as it should. Thanks for the help!

Riverdale Poultry

We use Shopify as an internal store for our company. EasyLockdown makes it possible for us to set which divisions can order specific products. I took over this project from someone else, and trying to figure out how things were set up has been interesting, to say the least. The support staff at EasyLockdown was fantastic, and solved my problem fast, and correctly. This app is great and their staff is even better.

reinh.art - Grohßandel für Vaporizer

The app works as described and is very easy and intuitive. In addition the support is very efficient and answers in a couple of minutes. We would definetely recommend it!

Vintage Trailer Field Guide

Easy setup, responsive support, fits our needs. Why there is a minimum 100 characters needed to the review I don't know?

1017-ALYX-9SM

Support helped me to implement some modification in the theme to hide collections to a group of customers. Very efficient support

ToppingsKids

Experienced the lockdowns not working, however the support team was quick and managed to solve the issue in a short amount of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15