EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

DHF Wholesale

I used this app lock a site that is intended to be invite only as there will be special pricing and discounts available. Not only was it easy to install and to configure, but when I did have questions the support was amazing. Support understood my questions/concerns and found a resolution with a simple email exchange. Highly recommend this app to lock your whole site or to limit pages to specific customers.

The Creativity Patch

Easy Lockdown is easy to set up and the support is excellent! They are quick to help and answer all of my questions. I'd recommend this app.

Creature Coffee Wholesale

Not only does this app does what it is meant to do, but their customer support is wonderful. I thought I had an issue (turned out to be a silly user error) and they helped out immediately. Highly recommend.

TensPro

Location Australia

This app is the only app I was able to find which allowed me to lock down certain areas of my site with the option of not allowing search engines to index pages. There are a lot of options to choose from. Thank you for a useful app.

DIVE LANTERN

Very fast customer service. The menus were still showing on a whole site after I'd set the lock. Sent a message to support and they fixed it for my theme within 24 hours. Now it does exactly what I want it to.

Addendum Hair

We run a site dedicated to selling to only local seed professionals to help protect our customers from having their clients know product cost. The app has done amazingly well. But what’s even better is the app support. Super fast and always willing to help, even on issues that basically wasn’t caused by their app directly. They want to make sure you’re store works the way you intend it to. At 7/month, it’s a deal.

mundogafas.es

Amazing app with an accessible user interface , on top of all the support was great and very fast to respond and assist me during installation. strongly recommended!!

ReponGo

Great app with great customer support. I needed additional help as I run many apps, and they were super expeditive. Keep doing the great job you are doing.

Beta Star Life Science Equipment

A very useful app, and their customer support team helped solve an issue with Google reviews displaying information I have hidden to website visitors.

greendevice

Plugin does exactly what it says and the support is really awesome!
They respond quick and with helpful advise.
Thank you!