EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Old City Canning Co.

I do a lot of custom products that I can't have on my general store. I used to just take orders manually, but that's administratively burdensome. With this app, I can tag accounts to collections and products that are only visible to them. It's phenomenal. Makes custom product orders SO efficient.

Yöggx

It works, it's easy and if you have any questions their team answers quickly and solves all the problems. THANK YOU!

Ozarks Fehr Trade Originals, LLC

I needed this app so our customers could access private information pages. We sell a product that offers free online forms with purchase.

I love the concept, but I'm not tech savvy, in fact, I'm not tech novice! I set it up and of course it didn't work. I tried and tried and nothing.

A quick email to tech support, they jumped in and set everything up. They fixed everything and I didn't have to do anything but ask.

It was a quick fix (for them) and I was up and running in no time.

Alphascience Mexico

I used this app to filter clients coming from my prescribers and avoid those who don't come through them to purchase, very usefull

East Meets Dress

Really fast and responsive. I emailed her to get a spacing issue fixed, and they got back to me within an hour and fixed it!

Foods Alive Wholesale

This app has been great for us to block out people trying to get wholesale prices. The price is fair too. We also emailed them about blocking our email/newsletter signup in the footer and Tetiana had their dev team implement the changes for us. We now have everything just the way we'd like it. Couldn't be happier!

Pump Haircare

Fantastic support continues to impress. App is very versatile and enables lots of different useful functions.

Rivieras Leisure Shoes

Awesome customer service, very helpful ! They answer very fast and help you customize the lockdown ! I have install the app on two of my stores and I'm very happy with it so far.

Looptworks

We wanted to offer discounted pricing to a select group of customers and setting up a hidden collection was easily accomplished with the app.

When we upgraded to a new theme, we found it broke the app. I contacted customer support and they responded within an hour and I implemented the fix minutes later.

Definitely recommend.

Here's a link to our locked collection example: www.looptworks.com/deltafamily

The Lane & Co

Amazing app and great support. Easy to use and highly effective. I had a few questions and needed some help and the support was absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9