EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Soma Coffee Company

I started looking for an app to create a gated wholesale section of our store. Other apps had basically useless functionality for $5 per month and then to get a simple thing like hidden products, wanted to charge an extortionate $50 per month. I shopped around and decided to try this app out out because it had a fixed fee (they couldn't hide all the functionality behind pricing tiers) and I am really happy with it! Works like a charm. Easy to install and set up. Reasonably priced for a small business. Great job guys! I 100% would recommend.

gollala

It's more readable than other apps on the App Store, it's neat and nice in design. The CS manager is very friendly and quick to respond and resolve. Compared to other apps that support similar features, the price you pay is worthwhile. Thank you.

Mattioli

EasyLockdown is easy to use and well functioning moreover the team behind the app is very efficient and will solve any issue quickly.

Hemp Living Wholesale

So far this has been a great tool for us. They also helped with a light customization request that was not part of their responsibilities.

GETTex

I used this app and it's very helpful and easy to use! especially, when I contacted their support they were very fast and helped me a lot having a special cases on my website! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Modali Design

Excellent application!
Perfect for what I needed. And when I needed adjustments, the support was super fast and attentive. I loved

Vibrant Gems

The customer service was astounding. The customer service team we're ultra quick to help me out with a little isuue I had and resolved it in under 1 working day. I highly rate this team of talented individuals and their emphasis on customer care.

Simply Owl Natural Products

Very easy to use! I needed to lock out my customers from a page I have for wholesale. This worked perfect!

Canadian Barista Institute

The Canadian Barista Academy wanted to offer their students wholesale rates. This app works as described and great customer service! thanks!

Safety Rail Source

I used this app to lock one specific page that we only want our sales team to see due to prices etc... The app is very easy to integrate and the support team is great. I had a couple of minor tweaks they helped me with. They answered all my questions and are even making some coding changed to accommodate my desire to have password timeout. A couple of recommendations:
Make password time-out based on parameters like time or session closure
Make password case sensitive (not a big deal)
Allow for multiple passwords