EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Pine Apparel Inc

This works great for our wholesale website. It blocks prices from our customers until they have approved accounts. Support is great too! I couldn't figure out how to lock prices on a collection page and this fixed it for me very quickly!

Grown Strong Fitness

Great App!
We use it to host a membership area on Shopify and it works very well. Great customer service too.

Yu-Be

Excellent and fast customer service, I would definitely recommend this app to someone whom I knew needed it!

Aztro Marketplace

Super easy to use. So far reliable, and great customer service. We have been able to create multiple layers of locks for different sections. We have had other apps from this developer and they go above and beyond for their customers, I highly recommend this app.

Chenson Mexico

We wanted this app to be able to offer exclusive products to VIP customers, and it worked very well. We had a few issues with the installation but the support team helped us fix them very quickly.

The Progressive Store

I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.

Purnell

Easy install. Had a tiny problem getting it to work so emailed support, heard back from Ilia in less than an hour with the solution. Works like a charm!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Great app! We wanted to only release new products to specific group of customers and this app helped us do exactly that! Highly recommend.

YOGATHOM Inc.

This app was so easy to use and I was able to do everything I needed without any coding. I was also trying to attempt something that was not so straight forward, and their team helped me out VERY fast. Please never change!

Strawix

The support is great, helped us to make some arrangements and perfectly fit the app on our site for our needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12