EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Dabolly Database

We run a business model that only selected customers can see certain content of our website and we were looking for apps that can do the job. We did a lot of research and also looked at the negative reviews for this app but most of the 1-star review was due to the improper use of the app.

From our own experience, it is really satisfactory and does exactly what we need. If you set up properly, whatever you want to hide from customers will never be found - not through search, not on any page or in any other places. The team is also very supportive and responds quickly.

American Hero Clothing

I used this app to help me lock down certain areas of my website I didn't want everyone to see, works great!

Miami Sport

Yeap it does exactly what you need, lockdown by region or simply by a password. It starts working in a second

NOOMA

Support was quick to solve the few issues I had. It's a pretty straightforward app, so easy to set up and just what I was looking for

Intensive Nutrition Inc.

Very easy to use and implement. Would recommend the app to any shopify user. Easy for novice users.

Hexatronic New Zealand

We are using this app to limit sales to just one country at this point. Other countries have the Price and Add to Cart functionality removed. Functionality works really well for us. Support was very fast and responsive to my questions.

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Easy to use. Not super intuitive, but it does what it says it does. Customer service is always available if you need help. We use this to work in a sandbox environment and to offer different products to certain groups of customers at different times (early product launches for VIPs, etc.). Our store couldn't function without it!

Old City Canning Co.

I do a lot of custom products that I can't have on my general store. I used to just take orders manually, but that's administratively burdensome. With this app, I can tag accounts to collections and products that are only visible to them. It's phenomenal. Makes custom product orders SO efficient.

Yöggx

It works, it's easy and if you have any questions their team answers quickly and solves all the problems. THANK YOU!

Ozarks Fehr Trade Originals, LLC

I needed this app so our customers could access private information pages. We sell a product that offers free online forms with purchase.

I love the concept, but I'm not tech savvy, in fact, I'm not tech novice! I set it up and of course it didn't work. I tried and tried and nothing.

A quick email to tech support, they jumped in and set everything up. They fixed everything and I didn't have to do anything but ask.

It was a quick fix (for them) and I was up and running in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10