EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Chenson Mexico

We wanted this app to be able to offer exclusive products to VIP customers, and it worked very well. We had a few issues with the installation but the support team helped us fix them very quickly.

The Progressive Store

I've been using this app to allow certain customers access to a certain collections. I have just now started using it to lock down the entire site for employees only. It works amazingly and the team is quick to respond when there is an issue! Highly recommend.

Purnell

Easy install. Had a tiny problem getting it to work so emailed support, heard back from Ilia in less than an hour with the solution. Works like a charm!

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Great app! We wanted to only release new products to specific group of customers and this app helped us do exactly that! Highly recommend.

YOGATHOM Inc.

This app was so easy to use and I was able to do everything I needed without any coding. I was also trying to attempt something that was not so straight forward, and their team helped me out VERY fast. Please never change!

Strawix

The support is great, helped us to make some arrangements and perfectly fit the app on our site for our needs.

Cibaria Store Supply

This app is amazing and helps me lock down all my pages and prices. Easy to use and only wish i could use it at one price across all my websites.

WABARA online store

I use this app for special pages that only certain customers can access.

At first, the application did not work because it was used in conjunction with other design apps.
However, when I contacted the support center, I responded immediately and were able to use it safely.

The support staff is very kind!

ezpz

Simply wonderful service at an excellent price point. We use it to grant access for our wholesalers and exclusive reward customers.

Your American Flag Store

It was easy to set up, easy to edit and works perfect! If you need private access to a page, get this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12