Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by NexusMedia

Use Facebook Messenger as a Live Chat for your Store

superdealsshopping.net

super support fast help guaranteed, I can really only recommend. I hope that my conversion will shoot into the air

Daft Cow Incorporated

Works perfectly and I like the options of being able to change how the widget opens when it's clicked on! Just don't forget to disable and then enable again if you redesign your theme.

Pilestone Colour Blind Experts

DO NOT USE - For months we have had this app and eventually we noticed our site is 'not secure' (padlock in URL) on some browsers. Anyway... after trying everything we thought we would try and remove this app and guess what OUR SITE IS NOW SECURE ON SAFARI, FIREFOX AND MICROSOFT EDGE.

Definitely would have lost sales over this. I would encourage anyone not to use this app,

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify, that "not secure" message usually appears if some app adds asset (javascript file, for example) loading from non-https URL - i.e. connection is not encrypted. But all our app assets are hosted on HTTPS. Another note, when you left that review we've checked and our app was still installed on your store. So maybe you've removed some another app and that fixed the problem? Our support team tried to reach you immediately by email, but no luck. Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try please feel free to contact our support team (support@nexusmedia-ua.com) and we'll make sure app is configured properly on your store without any issues.

GaryTee

Installed the app, had an issue, emailed them and it was fixed within the hour, top class. Great customer service.

Combat Corner Norge

This is a great app, we have had the app on our website for about a year and a half, with the widget version customers dont have to leave the site while chatting to us, they can browse through the site while getting tips and advice from us. We have landed so many sales through this.
Also the customer service is absolutely amazing, i had an issue when the app was blocked by Facebook buisnes manager, even though its a free app they helped me fix the issue, not giving up, allways responding to my emails and coming up with possible sollutions to fix the issue.

As it seemed like a complicated problem to fix we even offered them a one off fee to help us since its a free app and they were spending so much time helping us, they refused and said all their customers get the same help, free or not.

great app, great customer service. 10/10

Refined Wears

It works very easy to set up only thing I would say is if they gave an option to add a custom picture to the live chat as well in stead of using your facebook pages picture

BeautyByTanana

This app is just amazing. the fact that it goes directly to messenger app is very interesting rather than prompting a fresh Facebook login

fill up and go

Awesome App does exactly whats its supposed to do and easy set up and user friendly... i will highly recommend this app to others.

Adrenalina Men Store

very good application to keep in touch with your customers all the time and give you the feeling of security that you can communicate with you at any time

Holy Land Stuff

Very nice app , works good , easy instalation and connected to my fan page , ihope this helps customers to choose correct size or get extra info

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8