Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by NexusMedia OÜ

Use Facebook Messenger as a Live Chat for your Store

www.restartcar.eu

Best app ever! You can't find better. But you can try to do so. Don't waist your time - choose this app NOW!

maxzol

Looks very good, thank you. ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FovéaSkinProtect™

Trop peu de parametre, aucune FAQ ni section Help et la croix de fermeture ne fonctionne pas sur mobile

The Cazz Stop LLC

Thank you. I appreciate your app very much. Hopefully, in the future a feature to change the default message will be added.

Retail International Group

Support is amazing even though the app is free. Had an issue with this app on my theme and it was resolved in no time. Thanks!

Imane

Funciona bien. Sería perfecto si se pudiesen programar auto-respuestas. Les animo a ir mejorando la aplicación.

superdealsshopping.net

super support fast help guaranteed, I can really only recommend. I hope that my conversion will shoot into the air

Daft Cow Incorporated

Works perfectly and I like the options of being able to change how the widget opens when it's clicked on! Just don't forget to disable and then enable again if you redesign your theme.

Pilestone Colour Blind Experts

DO NOT USE - For months we have had this app and eventually we noticed our site is 'not secure' (padlock in URL) on some browsers. Anyway... after trying everything we thought we would try and remove this app and guess what OUR SITE IS NOW SECURE ON SAFARI, FIREFOX AND MICROSOFT EDGE.

Definitely would have lost sales over this. I would encourage anyone not to use this app,

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify, that "not secure" message usually appears if some app adds asset (javascript file, for example) loading from non-https URL - i.e. connection is not encrypted. But all our app assets are hosted on HTTPS. Another note, when you left that review we've checked and our app was still installed on your store. So maybe you've removed some another app and that fixed the problem? Our support team tried to reach you immediately by email, but no luck. Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try please feel free to contact our support team (support@nexusmedia-ua.com) and we'll make sure app is configured properly on your store without any issues.

GaryTee

Installed the app, had an issue, emailed them and it was fixed within the hour, top class. Great customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9