Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by NexusMedia

Use Facebook Messenger as a Live Chat for your Store

Love Ambrosia

It works but you have to check your Facebook business page settings or you might not receive messages.

LADY INTERNATIONAL

great!! Does what it says on the tin . Quick install and works immediately. Just started so hope stays good in the future.

DRIVESTYLE

Very good app, the installation is simple and fast and the messenger icon is very nice. I recommend this app. Thank you!

The Island Beauty

Good App. Getting ready to use it for the first time. Other people seem to love it so I decided to try it.

CatBox.Store

It does what it says it does. Good app, takes you through all the instalation quick and easy. Must have for a starter eshop.

Crushed

easy to install and easy to use. Downloaded the app and was able to understand exactly what I needed to do. it made it easier for my customers to contact me.

AllaboutFindings

so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:) so good to me~ thx~:)

CartesFUT

One of the best communication app ! Perfect assistance too ! I recommand this app !!! 5 stars. Thank's !

LXMall

Good free app, this is what i need exactly. I had problem to configure the welcome message. The team gave me support very fast and kindly. Thanks

Happy. Humble. Human.

Easy to use, free to use. Easy to customize and install. Works great. Efficient. Did everything that I was hoping it would do.