Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

Easy Messenger ‑ Live Chat

by NexusMedia OÜ

Use Facebook Messenger as a Live Chat for your Store

Central Street

Excelente aplicación, de fácil configuración, funcional y muy completa.

Ellegging

So satisfied of the app ! Easy to use, easy to custom ! Nice interface and chating !

Stella Scopes

Wanted to revise my original review to 5 stars. This developer has great customer service and the reason for the delay was a mistake on my end. They managed to fix the issue very quickly. Thank you very much!

Indo Smoke Shop

The app is great at what it needs to do! Would recommend

Dogsdesignrus

I don't understand why my review is the first bad one? This thing is utterly useless. For example; I installed the app, set it up, then went to test it. It sent a message (ok great!), but the app doesn't tell me that I've just received a message, what!!! This defeats the whole point!!! If I can't be notified that a customer is trying to chat with me RIGHT AWAY so that I can help the customer, then seriously WHAT'S THE POINT in having it in the first place. I might as well just use email!!! Great idea, but useless app!!!

Oh and I messaged support, useless as well, I think these are all either fake reviews, or I'm missing something and receiving NO HELP AT ALL!!!

Wrd Jewelry

I love the idea of it though I have not had the time to use it yet, I just got it. As long as it works it is most useful, thanks!

Brixos Shop

This App is very useful to deal with customers

Jen Veux Un

Fait son travail,nickel!
Petite déception dans l'impossibilité de pouvoir customiser le 1er pop-up pour le mettre en français...

Within M

Easy to use. So far so good! This is my first attempt with my online store. It has been user friendly thus far!

Christie H.
Owner/Within M
www.metrostylez.com

Ritzsport

I'm very happy and satisfied with the LiveChat aps install in my online store. This give me greater advantage in communicating with my customer. I recommend this application to all store owner online. Thank you!