Messenger:Pro ‑ Cart Recovery+

Facebook Messenger Live Chat, Cart Recovery & Coupon Marketing

Free plan available

Pilestone Colour Blind Experts

DO NOT USE - For months we have had this app and eventually we noticed our site is 'not secure' (padlock in URL) on some browsers. Anyway... after trying everything we thought we would try and remove this app and guess what OUR SITE IS NOW SECURE ON SAFARI, FIREFOX AND MICROSOFT EDGE.

Definitely would have lost sales over this. I would encourage anyone not to use this app,

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify, that "not secure" message usually appears if some app adds asset (javascript file, for example) loading from non-https URL - i.e. connection is not encrypted. But all our app assets are hosted on HTTPS. Another note, when you left that review we've checked and our app was still installed on your store. So maybe you've removed some another app and that fixed the problem? Our support team tried to reach you immediately by email, but no luck. Anyway, if you'll decide to give our app another try please feel free to contact our support team (support@nexusmedia-ua.com) and we'll make sure app is configured properly on your store without any issues.

Instaaashop

Location Brazil

The application is very good, but can not translate the texts into other languages. I would like to translate the Widget.

Dogsdesignrus

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I don't understand why my review is the first bad one? This thing is utterly useless. For example; I installed the app, set it up, then went to test it. It sent a message (ok great!), but the app doesn't tell me that I've just received a message, what!!! This defeats the whole point!!! If I can't be notified that a customer is trying to chat with me RIGHT AWAY so that I can help the customer, then seriously WHAT'S THE POINT in having it in the first place. I might as well just use email!!! Great idea, but useless app!!!

Oh and I messaged support, useless as well, I think these are all either fake reviews, or I'm missing something and receiving NO HELP AT ALL!!!