EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

by EasyMobile

Native iOS app and Android app. Mobile app for your Store.

emporium nerja

Hi. Sorry to ask here but how do I contact your customer support I cant find any contact information

February 5, 2020

Hi there,

Our support team just sent you an email. And our support email address (support@nexusmedia-ua.com) is there on this page, in the Support section, as well as the contact form you may use to reach us.

NexusMedia Team

TRÈS SELECT

All in all, this is a really cool and affordable app compared to most other options. The only downside is it's NOT feature-rich. If you want features like wishlists/favorites or automatic notifications, etc. you won't get that with this app. It does have everything you need for a basic app though, and it's pretty easy to set up and customize. But just having an app won't get you more sales. There's still marketing that's needed and having a high monthly premium can really cut into your advertising budget. I give this app 4 stars for it's low cost and basic features, but I would have given it 5 stars if it included a few more basic features that you'd find on most shopping apps.

GENEW US

Updating the previous review, customer service responded well and clarified things and acknowledged their short comings. He/She put in a good work and submitted the app to Apple App store which got approved the same day. Waiting for him/her to submit the Android app to google play store to get approved. I appreciate good works so i will come back soon to update and give Easy Mobile 5 Stars after everything is done. Third Update i highly recommend EasyMobile with 5 Stars ratings. The App is approved and available on both Apple App Store and Google Play Store. I hope wishlist can be added in the future,that will be pretty awesome. If you are a starter i highly recommend EasyMobile.

BAAhZAR

Molto semplice da usare, ma soprattutto molto utile per chi vuole la sua app mobile per il suo sito e-commerce

Friends Families

This apps is awesome. Works great for my store. Support team is very efficient, helps me every step of the way. Would definitely recommend this apps to others. Looking forward to the Android version. Was told it's in Beta testing and should be release by next week.

Socheap89

Didn't like using this platform, extremely limited and you will not find the following

- Customer account
- Links don't work properly
- No wishlist
- No compare
and many more

Although support is awesome, but not for me

Thanks

Business Builder 16

The team worked tirelessly to assist the launch of my app. After some serious hurdles, it was finally approved! This team rocks and will forever be a part of my growing industry!

Xeya Butikk

Amazing app!, Excellent support and great work. Thank you very much for your effort .. Good job guys!, Highly recommended.. !

Ravishsands

Denys is Sooooooo amazing and so helpful! My app is perfect because they took the time to help me with the set up and informed me of features I Had zero clue what they even meant haha. Highly recommend this app service! Thank you guys for being so quick and helpful!

Ticoroasters

Fantastic app that allows you in a fast and super easy way to get your own iOS app for your Shopify Store. And in this mobile world an iOS app is a must.
It took us just a few steps to get the app ready and with great online tutorial it is fast and easy to get the app in the App Store and live.
Would recommend to anyone who is serious about taking his online store to the next level. And if you have questions their support is fast and spot on.

Update: We love the app even more now that it has added support for a Android app. Publishing it on the Goole Play store was super easy and the instructions easy to follow. We are totally happy to have our coffee business now available for the core mobile platforms and make life for our customers easier. Thanks Nexus Media!

Previous 1