EasyMobile ‑ iOS Mobile App

EasyMobile ‑ iOS Mobile App

by NexusMedia

Native iOS app fully integrated with your Shopify store

Friends Families

This apps is awesome. Works great for my store. Support team is very efficient, helps me every step of the way. Would definitely recommend this apps to others. Looking forward to the Android version. Was told it's in Beta testing and should be release by next week.

Socheap89

Didn't like using this platform, extremely limited and you will not find the following

• Customer account
  • Links don't work properly
  • No wishlist
  • No compare and many more

Although support is awesome, but not for me

Thanks

Business Builder 16

The team worked tirelessly to assist the launch of my app. After some serious hurdles, it was finally approved! This team rocks and will forever be a part of my growing industry!

Xeya Butikk

Amazing app!, Excellent support and great work. Thank you very much for your effort .. Good job guys!, Highly recommended.. !

Ravishsands

Denys is Sooooooo amazing and so helpful! My app is perfect because they took the time to help me with the set up and informed me of features I Had zero clue what they even meant haha. Highly recommend this app service! Thank you guys for being so quick and helpful!

Ticoroasters

Fantastic app that allows you in a fast and super easy way to get your own iOS app for your Shopify Store. And in this mobile world an iOS app is a must. It took us just a few steps to get the app ready and with great online tutorial it is fast and easy to get the app in the App Store and live. Would recommend to anyone who is serious about taking his online store to the next level. And if you have questions their support is fast and spot on.

Update: We love the app even more now that it has added support for a Android app. Publishing it on the Goole Play store was super easy and the instructions easy to follow. We are totally happy to have our coffee business now available for the core mobile platforms and make life for our customers easier. Thanks Nexus Media!

Wadiza

One of the best experience I've ever had, the iOS app is nice and the best of all the very helpful and professional support team even during trial period. Very highly recommended.

Newrockboots

Amazing app, I recommend this to anyone who wants a mobile app.

Agrumia Food

Easy to use and supported by great customer service. Eager to get some monetary results now!!!

Zaqz

Fantastic App and even better Support would highly recommend to everyone!

Previous 1