EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

by EasyMobile

Native iOS app and Android app. Mobile app for your Store.

Zaqz

Fantastic App and even better Support would highly recommend to everyone!

Dawns Doggy Duds

I am so pleased with my App now available in the Apple Store. The support getting this app done has been fantastic. All my questions were answered very quickly and they completed my setup for me so I knew it would get done right the first time. I highly recommend this if you want an app in the Apple Store.

Take a look at my app in the app store: Dawns Doggy Duds

Chases Snack Emporium

Literally the best easiest mobile app developer plus, with the BETA testing right now, I got my entire app developed and submitted for free while also having an additional 180 day trial. Definitely worth a try with the trial right now though. I set my whole store up in about an hour!

Japanesegreenteain

The follow up from the support is wonderful. I get response from them very quickly. When I had a little trouble, they worked me through solutions right away and I can see they care about the customers a lot.

The application is very intuitive, and with very few configurations I had my app up and running which is truly amazing.

Eveincarcare

Great App, Great support and service, had my app up and running within a few days live on the app store, it had a bug which caused it to crash when checking out and they had it sorted and updated within an hour and updated on the app store within 1 day ! amazing! Thanks again will recommend to everyone i know with online stores.

Squash Up

Just amazing - Very kind people, so happy to work with EasyMobile - iOS Mobile App.
Super application - le support est vraiment top, tres content de travailler avec
EasyMobile - iOS Mobile App.
Application pour mobile vraiment intéressante avec de grande perspective d'évolution..!

2 Next