EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

EasyMobile ‑ Mobile App

by EasyMobile

Native iOS app and Android app. Mobile app for your Store.

emporium nerja

Hi. Sorry to ask here but how do I contact your customer support I cant find any contact information

February 5, 2020

Hi there,

Our support team just sent you an email. And our support email address (support@nexusmedia-ua.com) is there on this page, in the Support section, as well as the contact form you may use to reach us.

NexusMedia Team

TRÈS SELECT

All in all, this is a really cool and affordable app compared to most other options. The only downside is it's NOT feature-rich. If you want features like wishlists/favorites or automatic notifications, etc. you won't get that with this app. It does have everything you need for a basic app though, and it's pretty easy to set up and customize. But just having an app won't get you more sales. There's still marketing that's needed and having a high monthly premium can really cut into your advertising budget. I give this app 4 stars for it's low cost and basic features, but I would have given it 5 stars if it included a few more basic features that you'd find on most shopping apps.