EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

Smart Kitchen Việt Nam - Thế Giới Đồ Gia Dụng & Thiết Bị Nhà Bếp Cao Cấp

the support team worked really well and was fast. the app runs well on my website. recommend use for COD payment

Ingogostores

I use the application helps me to give important information to my clients, I had problems with the installation, but the customer service response was excellent and the problem was solved immediately, many thanks to the team. I recommend it

WEFITSTORECO

Great app ONLY IF IT WORKS! The checkout popup is stuck for a week now on IOS , and their development team is taking forever to solve the problem. Their support is responsive but i think their dev team does not exist. They keep saying dev team is investigating. How long does it take to investigate such an CLEAR issue.

July 31, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, and I'm really sorry our app have not work well with your theme. As we already explained in our email, that's conflict with your theme JS code, not the bug in the app itself. Your theme contains some script that is blocking scroll inside the blocks on mobile devices, and that affects our popup window also. Unfortunately our dev team was unable to override that code for our popup only and not affect other elements of the website.

But investigations and tests really took some time on our end. You could check our app demo here from your iPhone and you'll see that scroll is working on mobile devices on other Shopify themes: https://social-sign-in.myshopify.com/products/easyorder-1.

Best,
EasyOrder team

tecnomundo spa

I use this app, it works 100%, but the best thing of all is the customer service and technical support, I recommend it

MAGANTY Store

An easy checkout system very useful for cash on delivery it is for someone who find the default checkout not practical.
The app is light and catches customer information quickly.
For support, it is great and helpful.

Mihfadaty

Great app! and great support. I found exactly what we needed. and would highly recommend you to do the same!

BFP-COVID Response

EXACTLY what we needed. Works brilliantly for B2B situations. The after sale support is fantastic is well!

Cosmeticos Tenerife

Very usefull APP. Tetiana , Illia and the Dev team are doing a PERFECT job to satisfy your requests, they implement the exact specifications you ask for, they are very flexible and very very responsive! I recommend it 100%

Kaytek

I used this App for a while, It simplify the checkout process and increase the conversion rate on my store. the support team is very efficient and help you make customization you need in just couple hours.
I recommend EasyOrder App for all Shopify Store owner.
Thank You So Much !

Spindle Dust

Great app! Using it as a work-around for customers who want to order but can't be bothered entering their payment and shipping details at time of ordering. Very basic customisation in app available, but the nice folk at Nexuus customised it for me free of charge!

Previous 1 3 4