Calificación general
4,1
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 80% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de diciembre de 2023

I used EasyOrder to create an online entry form for our rein cow horse club. https://midstatecowhorseassociation.com/collections/horse-show-classes
I found the tool easy to use and integrate with Shopify. Modifications were straight forward and easy to do. When I needed tech support, the team at EasyOrder was right there to assist me with my needs. They helped me make code changes and modifications for a customized look and feel to my entry form. I'm so happy I found their App!

midstatecowhorseassociation.com
Estados Unidos
8 días usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 19 de diciembre de 2023

Hello,

Thanks for your fantastic review of the EasyOrder! We're delighted that you liked our app. Your satisfaction and happiness truly mean a lot to us.

If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact our 24/7 support.

Warm regards,

Kenia
5 días usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 13 de noviembre de 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your discreet but so pleasant feedback!
We hope you enjoyed the app.

If you need assistance or have questions, please reach our 24/7 support team.

The Nexusmedia team.

28 de febrero de 2023

Great app and extremely responsive support. I had some additional requirements and everything was done quickly and with quality.
I definitely recommend them.

Nika.bg
Bulgaria
9 meses usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2023

Just what I needed! Maybe a little bit more customization would be nice though. Especially for emails, I would love to assign different templates, since we need to send our customer a legally valid invoice.

Golfschule Michael Behrens
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

L'application est super! Le service à la clientèle est excellent et super rapide!!! Je recommande pour vos formulaires personnalisé.

Atelier La Vie Apothicaire
Canadá
8 meses usando la aplicación
14 de septiembre de 2023

Esta muy vacana, si me gustaria que uno pudiera cambiar color al texto, personalizar las letra y añadir el logo de la tienda

Shopping in Cachamia
Colombia
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 15 de septiembre de 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!
As for changing the colors and adding a logo, our app doesn’t have such a built-in option, but we can try to customize this for you.

Please drop us a line with more details so we can assist you: support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Nexusmedia team.

26 de abril de 2023

Be careful, this app leaves residual codes when you remove it from your store. spent hours trying to get my buttons back !

bleather.ma
Marruecos
8 días usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 26 de abril de 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and we're really sorry about all the troubles caused. You could disable the app in the Installation section before removal to make sure app will clean up all its code from your theme. We're now working on the new version of the app that won't change the theme at all, and it will be released shortly.

Our support team already reached you, we've sent the instructions what exactly you'll need to remove. If you need any help just drop us a line and our support team will take care of this.

Once again, we're really sorry about that issue and please free to contact our support team if you still need any help with our app code removal, you could reach us by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Best,

17 de marzo de 2023

I am highly recommended, and the support is quick and efficient. I would give it the highest rating!

shop.ilobuild.com
Taiwán
3 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de mayo de 2023

Unfortunately, the buy buttons disappeared because of this app. During the deinstallation, not all of the data added by the app was removed again. unfortunately it took us a few hours to fix this again :/

leider sind die buy buttons verschwunden durch diese app. bei der deinstallation wurden die nicht alle durch die app hinzufügte daten wieder entfernt. hat uns leider ein paar stunden gekostet dies wieder zu fixen :/

Sammelbestellungen
Alemania
1 día usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 8 de mayo de 2023

Hello,
We are genuinely sorry for the issue caused by our Order Form for Cash on Delivery app. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback.
The development team is already working on the EasyOrder app update to prevent such issues in the future - we expect it soon.

Our technical support is ready to assist you with any necessary troubleshooting or guidance to fix the problem. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@nexusmedia-ua.com, and we will gladly help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it.

27 de febrero de 2023

terrible app , I installed to test , after realçized is not good i deleted from my store , and this app just deleted all the cart button of my store causing me a lot of problems , and i wrote to the company talk with a lady called Ilia , that don´t have any consideration with my problem caused for this app , i have to pay a technician US$14 to fix the problem , as i am customer in another app of the company i ask for a compensation and they just don´t care about customer experience , don't recommend this app and be careful when you desinstall you will loose the buton cart of your shop= no sales !! and they don´t don´t care about your problem ,not professional at all !! if you put an app an this app caused a problem to customer the minimun is compensate the coast that you have to fix again your shop !!!

Fashion Bikini
Brasil
8 minutos usando la aplicación
NexusMedia OÜ respondió 28 de febrero de 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review and once again we're really sorry for the troubles caused. Our app could really cause some issues on certain themes if you remove the app without deactivating it. We're actively working on permanent fix to avoid such issues and it will be released in a several days.

While we are always ready to help our customers with any questions or technical issues related to our apps, unfortunately, we can not pay bills to other 3rd party developers you could hire, we are really sorry. Our support team member (Illia you mentioned) actually replied to your request immediately and removed all our app code from the theme within several hours, taking in account that we were waiting for the access.

We apologize again for any frustration or inconvenience this issue has caused. Thank you for your feedback, we will work hard to improve our app and ensure such issues does not happen again in the future.

Best,