EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form | COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

Philosophersguild

This app suited us perfectly. Out of the box its great, but with a little modification that Denys did for us, quickly and free, its become essential to our wholesale operation. Unlike other apps, its quite configurable and little additions that I suggested would be great to see were implemented!
Perfect App experience.

Wholesale Davek

wonderful app--very easy to install and configure. App support is immediate and helpful. A great simple solution for wholesale orders. Nothing else like it.

Alta Catering

This app was just what we needed. It works flawlessly, making forms is really easy, and the support was amazing. We noticed that line items weren't displaying in the order form within the backend. We contacted the team at Nexus Media and they fixed the issue within a matter of days. Definitely recommend this app and company!

Forbes Products

This app works perfectly! Even more impressive than the app is the level of support I received after purchase. I am using the app differently than its intended use, and they custom tailored it to meet my needs. They listened, worked with me, and delivered exactly what I wanted! The turnaround was super fast, friendly service, and didn't hesitate to go above and beyond. I recommend this app and this member for anyone. I can't thank you enough D!! Truly appreciate the impeccable service! MM

Ameicowholesale Com

Denys has helped our wholesale website with a submit order form that creates an unfulfilled order so we can sell to our wholesale customers who need a more flexible, payment options for later dates. The form works wonderfully and I would recommend it to anybody. He and his team have helped me with my very specific requests quickly and efficiently! ABSOLUTELY necessary for any wholesale Shopify stores.

I was so lost until I found this GREAT APP!!!!

1 3 Next