EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Cash-on-delivery quick orders. Pre-order.

Royal رويال

这个app我使用,发现不符合我的要求,我把它卸载了,然后,第二个月竟然把钱扣掉了,没有使用超过7天,然后不知道怎么关闭,现在还是一直在扣钱,真的是垃圾app,我要投诉,我都卸载了,为什么要扣我的钱呢。

November 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm not sure you received the email we sent you, but I'd like to clarify that issue. Our app has 7 day free trial period, you had it installed for 8 days. I.e. you removed the app after the end of trial, that's why you've been charged. We're using Shopify Payments in our app, it means that we technically can't charge you after the app removal, as Shopify cancels the subscription automatically once the app is removed from the Store.

You were charged later, as Shopify adds app fees to your general Shopify invoice, so there might be significant delay between app subscription date, and actual charge. You can find more details here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Taking in account the app was removed just one day after the trial period ended, we've moved forward and issued you full refund, you should get it shortly.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team directly by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com, we're always around to assist.

Best,
EasyOrder team

WEFITSTORECO

Great app ONLY IF IT WORKS! The checkout popup is stuck for a week now on IOS , and their development team is taking forever to solve the problem. Their support is responsive but i think their dev team does not exist. They keep saying dev team is investigating. How long does it take to investigate such an CLEAR issue.

July 31, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, and I'm really sorry our app have not work well with your theme. As we already explained in our email, that's conflict with your theme JS code, not the bug in the app itself. Your theme contains some script that is blocking scroll inside the blocks on mobile devices, and that affects our popup window also. Unfortunately our dev team was unable to override that code for our popup only and not affect other elements of the website.

But investigations and tests really took some time on our end. You could check our app demo here from your iPhone and you'll see that scroll is working on mobile devices on other Shopify themes: https://social-sign-in.myshopify.com/products/easyorder-1.

Best,
EasyOrder team

Bocces Bakery

Wish I could rate this ZERO! The app changed our Shopify theme and removed the ADD TO CART button to our site during a critical holiday shopping period. BEWARE.

Hhn Marketplace

App does not work at all. Nothing was showing up....no pop-up form or anything.....just nothing. It was as if no code was even installed, even though it said it had automatically installed when we selected that option. I don't like to deal with apps that are a initial hassle in the beginning and then have to go through the hassle of contacting support and all that. Just prefer a simple app that it is easy to install.

Shakaaroma

Don't install this. They just broke up my buy now button. So my clients can't buy anything. And they don't reply on my messages.
My only hope is shopify guru.
Don't use this app.