EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

EasyOrder ‑ Quick Order Form

by NexusMedia OÜ

Simple order form. Quick order in a single step. Pre-orders.

Cosmeticos Tenerife

Very usefull APP. Tetiana , Illia and the Dev team are doing a PERFECT job to satisfy your requests, they implement the exact specifications you ask for, they are very flexible and very very responsive! I recommend it 100%

Kaytek

I used this App for a while, It simplify the checkout process and increase the conversion rate on my store. the support team is very efficient and help you make customization you need in just couple hours.
I recommend EasyOrder App for all Shopify Store owner.
Thank You So Much !

Spindle Dust

Great app! Using it as a work-around for customers who want to order but can't be bothered entering their payment and shipping details at time of ordering. Very basic customisation in app available, but the nice folk at Nexuus customised it for me free of charge!

SHOPATKINGS

I needed to add email order form to certain products and I couldn't find right app. This was closest app I could find and still needed to modify some features. I reached out support and I got instant reply and rest was nothing but awesome! What an amazing support! Ilia was very helpful! Mission accomplished! Thank you again Ilia!

Ebb and Flow Flowers

I used this app to help me add a form to fill out on each order for delivery and card messages. The form loads on all items on the website but after I emailed customer service they quickly were able to help me add the form to only certain items. Very fast turn around and great experience

Maillard.co

Great support, very responsive and friendly! Needed a custom installation for a single product, it was done quickly and without any issues or impacts on other systems.

Wynston & Co

This app is a lifesaver, I needed a quote system for my website and this is the best by far. The support team customized the form to a mockup that I did and to be honest my expectations were low but the outcome is outstanding. Thank you very much to the NexusMedia team!

kaafila

awsome app and great support.The application is realy helpful!
It realy simplify the bying process for the customer.

achkidawa1

Good app. Still need Button police size. All other features are perfect ! Thank you so much for all the detailed options.

Lunda Bazar Online

This Is the Best App on Shopify, from Best I Mean the Best Among All the Apps. the Reason Is that It Converts the Best Because of Very Easy Checkout Form.
I Really Wish It Recognises Customers if The Customers Provide There Phone Number only And No Email, Then Its Gonna Be Magical App.

Previous 1