EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD

Order form for COD. Cash-on-delivery quick orders. Pre-order.

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

MOACTECPERU

lo estoy usando por el momento todo bien..................................................................................

Babel Street Store

I'm using this app for a store meant for internal employees. With this in mind, payment info doesn't need collecting, but there's no way to avoid that step in Shopify's checkout flow without adding an app. This is an excellent workaround when you're simply needing to collect addresses, sizes, etc. The user adds an item to the cart, goes through checkout via easy order, and the order is saved as a draft. You can then export the orders to whoever is in charge of fulfillment. Lastly, the support for this app is awesome. $10 is a very fair deal.

Плед и Кот

Great program! I contacted support several times, they were very helpful and made corrections for me

Scosmetique.ma

The best app I had ever with the best customer support, every time I had a problem I email them and they replied to me so fastly thank you easy order

STRU Live

Great app!, Very easy to add forms. and amazing support. Highly Recommend. The most important was the relational fields. Which make it easier for having dependant fields.

Zillica

It helped me increase conversions so much. I wanted to customize the button in order to load even when the page wasn't fully loaded and they fixed it for me so fast. Honestly, one of the best if not the best cash on delivery apps out there. Add some upsells options and it would be insane. Thank you guys.

dakir-shop

Good tool. I recommend it. Thank you for this. It's easy to work with it to accelerate orders and make a good job.

HARCEX

They are very professionalThey respond very fast and they are very nice. I recommend this app. Thanks at this apps i improve my conversion rate!! Thanks

ormanamaroc

Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app,

faster.ge

One of the great support I have ever seen on Shopify. Needed some html customization and other details and they have done everything in less than 1 day. App itself works great, does exactly the same as it's in description. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4