EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD

EasyOrder ‑ Order Form for COD

by NexusMedia OÜ

Order form for COD. Quick order form. Pre-orders.

STRU Live

Great app!, Very easy to add forms. and amazing support. Highly Recommend. The most important was the relational fields. Which make it easier for having dependant fields.

Zillica

It helped me increase conversions so much. I wanted to customize the button in order to load even when the page wasn't fully loaded and they fixed it for me so fast. Honestly, one of the best if not the best cash on delivery apps out there. Add some upsells options and it would be insane. Thank you guys.

dakir-shop

Good tool. I recommend it. Thank you for this. It's easy to work with it to accelerate orders and make a good job.

HARCEX

They are very professionalThey respond very fast and they are very nice. I recommend this app. Thanks at this apps i improve my conversion rate!! Thanks

ormanamaroc

Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app, Good app,

faster.ge

One of the great support I have ever seen on Shopify. Needed some html customization and other details and they have done everything in less than 1 day. App itself works great, does exactly the same as it's in description. Highly recommended!

Loved Remembered

I used this app to collect orders on my website from wholesale customers who have terms with us! It was so easy! The form is not complicated, I had is up and running in about 20 min not even. It does exactly what I need!
Thanks for a great app!

Smart Kitchen Việt Nam - Thế Giới Đồ Gia Dụng & Thiết Bị Nhà Bếp Cao Cấp

the support team worked really well and was fast. the app runs well on my website. recommend use for COD payment

Ingogostores

I use the application helps me to give important information to my clients, I had problems with the installation, but the customer service response was excellent and the problem was solved immediately, many thanks to the team. I recommend it

tecnomundo spa

I use this app, it works 100%, but the best thing of all is the customer service and technical support, I recommend it

Previous 1 3 4