Newsletter Popup + Email Popup

Newsletter Popup + Email Popup | Reviews

by Brickspace Lab

EasyPop! All-in-one popup for email, free shipping bar & more

Neil Jou Productions

Love the app, great setup and easy way to do the email popup designs, great assistance from the team, would recommend the app! Thanks guys!

MyFitCollection

Great app to use. It does what it's supposed to and offers a variety of options. Bonus points for the helpful support and early user benefits.

Pup Chic Boutique

Great app, easy to set up and the founder is lovely and so helpful looking at any issues and keeping me up to date on the process.

Quinn Beauty

Brilliant app - with so much functionality
Support out of this world when i had a few issues setting up
HIGHTLY recommend

Ochre Athletica

The team at Easypop was very thorough when they helped me set up my campaign for my website. Super easy to use and understand!

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm really glad we could help set up your Easypop campaigns.

Kano

I always love when apps are intuitive and easy to setup and this is definitely one of them. We just started using it so I can't speak to the performance yet, but with how much it does I'm optimistic we'll find some big wins!

FullTuck

All good! Helpful support team who were able to address questions/comments and help as required. Nice.

Thread

So much functionality built into a single app! The Brickspace team is great to work with and always adding pushing new updates.

May 18, 2021

Thanks! Always appreciate working together!