February 26, 2020

Brilliant! Super easy to use and looks beautiful on our website on both PC and mobile screens. The customer service and support is outstanding! Highly recommend.

Inspired Beauty NZ Ltd
New Zealand
20 days using the app
Edited December 6, 2020

Great app. Customer service is very good and fast. They helped a lot to go through it. Really recommend it!

Gift Me That Shit
France
19 days using the app
Edited September 22, 2017

Useful for your site visitors. Simple for you to use. Excellent customer service from the EasyBox/NexusMedia team. Five stars.

Teded
12 days using the app
August 22, 2021

I have been searching for the app for months: an ultra flexible popup app that lets me do exactly what I want. I have total control over everything. The support team is super reactive too and helped me sort out an initial setup issue in no time. It is by far the best popup app I have tried.

Big Boutique
France
About 24 hours using the app
September 12, 2016

Another great app, this was just what I was looking for. We are using it to add attractive pop ups when customers click to learn more about items. I am not a programmer and wasn't exactly sure how to use it at first but the developer graciously walked me through it and it was even easier than expected. If you're looking for a good pop-up option at least give this one a try, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Cascadia Tie Downs