Qteedy

Qteedy

by paidify

Let your customers create quotes with ease!

Concetto è

The app is very useful and solve a basic need that no other app is solving so easily.
The support team (that I believe is also the dev. team since they really know what they talk about) is great!
They use their know-how and their parallel skills (fantasy and logic) to help clients like me to get to quick and intelligent solutions.

So far is the best support I ever had from a Shopify app and I run different Shopify stores from many years and testing tons of apps.

So, really well done!

I hope to have this type of experience with many other apps.

September 12, 2020

Many thanks for your review! ❤️

Sensory Super Heroes

Fantastic customer service and ability to request custom fields. Support team are very responsive and helpful. One of the only apps we could find that met our requirements and allowed the customer to generate their own quote in PDF from the cart and then lets us chose to creat a draft order straight from that quote :-) We have had great feedback from our customers already Thank you Qteedy

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate that! 🙏

ShotTrack Pty Ltd

We have used this app to automate our purchase process with clients that require a quote for approval and to generate a purchase order. They then return to their order draft , enter the PO and complete the order and receive a pdf invoice (using another app from this developer) with the order notification. Roman from Qteedy could not have been more helpful in helping s achieve the required result and helped with modifications . His responsiveness was 10 out of 10 and helpfulness 20 out of 10 ! Great app and great service - thanks Roman

Filastruder

One of the only apps I could find that lets customers create quotes, has worked well for us and the support team have been really responsive.

AmacronEquine

This is a really good app, and Roman is an awesome support guy, he can make this app climb trees and do almost any type of modification. His service is wonderful!! Thanks Qteedy!

Marco Serrot Art

Excellent app! We need a quote that our clients could submit to management before they go ahead with the purchase. The PDF Quote we can send to the client before you get through checkout it’s great for us. Thank you for developing this. Thanks Roman.

littleBits

This app is flexible and easy to implement and we really enjoyed working with the developer. We highly recommend it! The more complex and expensive apps were not up to snuff, but this one checks out. We had over 20 emails with Roman (the dev) and he was responsive every time, and he implemented fixes and features that he was not obligated to do. Thanks Roman!

Dynamic Vanuatu

Amazing App ! does exactly what we want it to do. Searched for ages to find this and so glad we got there. Our customers need quotes to submit to management before they can go ahead with the transaction. This is the perfect solution. Roman was fabulous in helping with additional modifications as well. Highly recommended!

Netsync Network Solutions

This is a great app for quoting! I also needed some customization done to meet some of my customer's requests, and the developer, Roman, was super helpful and always very quick to respond to my questions.

Claires Marine Outfitters

Awesome App! This app is super easy to install & configure. Plus the Developer, Roman, is always available if I have a question or concern

Previous 1