Qteedy

Let your customers create quotes with ease!

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Concetto è

The app is great and the support is always very helpful. The devs are always very open to extra function requests and the app is now a main one for my store. As I do with all the apps I suggest an automated alert when there are some server issues so merchants will be able to pause the app and act until the issue is solved. This happen to me only once, so not a big deal, but I believe some sort of immediate email notification could be very helpful and bring the service to a next level (like Google, Hubspot and all the main softwares on demand)

Movement Assessment Technologies

Great app to help customers help themselves get quotes. Saves me heaps of time. Amazing support team with quick response and adding a feature for me. Thanks guys. Highly recommended

March 20, 2022

Many thanks for the review! We appreciate it a lot!

The Sensory Specialist

Roman is amazing. He responds to all of my emails and fixes all of my issues. Highly recommend this app!

July 31, 2021

Many thanks for the review! 🙏

My Diffability Australia

This app has been sensational! It does everything we need it to do in order for us customers to be able to request quotes. The app support is extremely fast, and their customer service is top level.

November 19, 2020

Many thanks for the 5-star review! Really appreciate that! 🙏

Forever Blinds

Excellent app with great functionality and potential, backed by brilliant customer support. Have recently installed it and look forward to using it long term.

November 2, 2020

Many thanks you for your review! We hope Qteedy will bring new experience to your business!

Sensory Super Heroes

Fantastic customer service and ability to request custom fields. Support team are very responsive and helpful. One of the only apps we could find that met our requirements and allowed the customer to generate their own quote in PDF from the cart and then lets us chose to creat a draft order straight from that quote :-) We have had great feedback from our customers already Thank you Qteedy

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate that! 🙏

ShotTrack Pty Ltd

We have used this app to automate our purchase process with clients that require a quote for approval and to generate a purchase order. They then return to their order draft , enter the PO and complete the order and receive a pdf invoice (using another app from this developer) with the order notification. Roman from Qteedy could not have been more helpful in helping s achieve the required result and helped with modifications . His responsiveness was 10 out of 10 and helpfulness 20 out of 10 ! Great app and great service - thanks Roman

Filastruder

One of the only apps I could find that lets customers create quotes, has worked well for us and the support team have been really responsive.

AmacronEquine

This is a really good app, and Roman is an awesome support guy, he can make this app climb trees and do almost any type of modification. His service is wonderful!! Thanks Qteedy!

Marco Serrot Art

Excellent app! We need a quote that our clients could submit to management before they go ahead with the purchase. The PDF Quote we can send to the client before you get through checkout it’s great for us. Thank you for developing this. Thanks Roman.

Previous 1