Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Accessible Construction

Service is great, but it does not supersede the shopify limitations on the /services. I try to keep the service, but unfortunately, it does not help me on what I need to do. This is why I bought your premium service.

November 6, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. I understand you've now had a dialogue with our support team about the issue you're having. Unfortunately redirecting from /services is something that cannot be done on Shopify. The following is taken from a Shopify help page:

"You can't redirect URLs that begin with the following prefixes: /apps, /application, /cart, /carts, /orders, /shop, or /services."

I'm really sorry we were unable to fix this for you but it's something that isn't in our control.

Best wishes

Eastside Co

My saint my hero 2

We are moving our jewelry store to Shopify and because of extensive social media links we needed to redirect more than 100 products. The support team was responsive and helpful. Easy Redirects is a good solution and "easy" to use.

Styleand Apply

HI there,

Your app is strait-forward and do the job, thanks for having a free version. The only problem is that for some reason, firefox would not let the pop up window allowing you to select your file.

Good job though