SC Easy Redirects

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 mai 2024

I had a question with some redirects and had an immediate response to my chat. The individual, Tarkik, worked with me to resolve the issue.

SawAgain
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 avril 2024

Very easy to use app and helpful, quick support on the chat too.

Tatty Devine
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 mars 2024

Great app to have. We created subfolders for French and Spanish. We later decided to remove Spanish, however this created a lot of 404 errors and shopify doesn't have a way to create a redirect pattern. We were able to create a redirect pattern with this app and it saved us a bunch of time and saved our SEO efforts.

TeciSoft
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

I received support from Tarik and he was very helpful and supportive!!
This app makes you forget about 404 errors since it can also set automated redirect path.

Highly recommended.

Hereu Studio
Espagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Tarik was very helpful and went out of his way to help me. Really appreciate your staff!

Koren Publishers
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

Great working app for redirect management and an excellent support team available via chat.

Schifferbooks
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

Easy to install.

Had a quick question, and I jumped on support call with Tarik, who was super helpful, and within 2 minutes, I was 100% up and running.

Both chat and Calendly link available for customer support.

Would highly recommend.

Phat Fudge: Real Ingredient Performance Food
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

Tarik was very helpful to solve all the 404's and Redirects. This app works perfectly.

Collins
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 10 juin 2024

Tarik was amazing, so helpful and went above and beyond what I would expect from app support. 5 star service :)

BLK BOX
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2024

Easy to use, really good customer support and the bulk upload helps alot sorting out 404 issues reported from google search console. Thanks alot.

MYMARINI