SC Easy Redirects

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 juin 2024

Easy to use, really good customer support and the bulk upload helps alot sorting out 404 issues reported from google search console. Thanks alot.

MYMARINI
Allemagne
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 juillet 2024

Provides great customer service

Footwear etc.
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 février 2024

I have been using the SC Redirect script for several years now and it works great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The redirects take effect immediately so can you test them as soon as you create them.

In addition to the app working seamlessly their customer service is fantastic.

I had some issues with a sub domain and some 404s from a previous hosting company (nothing to do with the app) and when I contacted support to my surprise within an hour or so Anes got back to me. I explained my situation and he promptly created a custom fix just for my unique situation. Each time I reached out with updates to the "fix" in progress he again replied incredibly quick and was always extremely helpful and accommodating.

Even after the issue was corrected he followed up to make sure it was working and asking if there was anything else he could assist with.

Great app and great support... you don't often get both at the same time.

Highly recommended!!

Rip Toned
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2024

Great product and great service, thank you Tarik for your assistance when an issue arose!

Todays Fans
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Unbelievable service! Anes and the Shop Circle team went above and beyond to make this redirects app work in conjunction with another app our store uses that automatically adds all kinds of extra parameters to result page URLs. And they did it for no extra charge at all. Everything works flawlessly. These guys are one of the best app developers I've ever worked with. Thank you!!!

Zen Pergolas
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 mars 2024

Tarik helped me so much! I am so grateful! I had no idea how to solve my issues and he solved them quickly and was so kind and it was 2:23 am for him!!!

Chroma Makeup Studio
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

Establishes 404 redirects automatically. Straightforward dashboard. Helpful and knowledgeable customer service (Tarik).

Aquage Hair
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2024

I was having trouble clearing a bunch of 404 errors as we have a store that has been through 3 different platforms over 17 years therefore, there are a lot of stray URLs out there due to those changes.

I contacted support and was quickly connected to Anes who spoke with me over Google Meet within 15 minutes. He offered to help me fix the issues. Good support is key to a successful app deployment. You can't ask for better support. As a former Director of Product Management I can tell you it is rare to get this level of support.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Tarik helps me a lot, the application is good, thanks for the support.

NOX
Espagne
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

great app & great service - Tarik was very helpful and solved my problem in an instant!

Büroauflösung.ch