SC Easy Redirects

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 juin 2024

The regex redirects work better than on any other redirect app
highly recommend

SPIE ESCAD Shop
Autriche
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

I have no IT background, but I run an online store, and I wanted to minimize the occurrence of 404 errors as much as possible with my limited resources.
If you are in a similar situation, this app is for you.

Tarik Lilic helped me address all of my questions and taught me simple steps to maximize the app's potential, allowing me to redirect my 404 errors within seconds. He was incredibly helpful and explained things in a way that I could easily understand.

I absolutely love this app and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to run an online store!

FoodCraft Online Store
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
26 avril 2024

We have used the app for the migration of urls for our project, it perfectly extends the native Shopify functionality which was insufficient for our needs.

We had to load over 80,000 redirects and the result has been more than satisfactory.

EKSEPTION
Espagne
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2024

We use this app to make sure that the 404 pages are redirected to more relevant results. The support for the app by Tarik and Anes was quick and easy as well. I can thoroughly recommend this app.

Carmarthen Camera Centre
Royaume-Uni
Environ 21 heures d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

We had a talk with the product manager Tarik about our custom needs with the app. They were very helpful and made sure our needs are met!

Lunette Global
Finlande
Presque 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

I have an issue with my market pro and basically my international customers could not make purchases. I was struggling for weeks and this app helped fixed that issue. Anes was super helpful! I highly recommend!

Arms of Andes
États-Unis
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

Anes Mehovic was extremely kind and helpful. He went above and beyond to find a solution.

Neal's Yard Remedies
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

Im very happy with the service! Respond like a flash and get my concerns resolved.
Highly recommended!

Rodeo Cowhide Rugs
États-Unis
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 février 2024

We asked for a presentation and guidance before choosing to adopt the application for our Shopify online store. Tarik answered all our questions and guided us effectively. The application is easy to use, effective and efficient. And the technical support is 5 stars! Thank you, Tarik!

FAYS, terroir chocolaté
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

Only just installed the app so I’ll wait to see how effective it is but had a very informative chat with a nice guy called Anes who couldn’t be more helpful to be honest. My understanding of 404 errors is quite poor so Anes is going to look at the 404 errors and come up with a plan or code to minimise them which is great. I am hoping once this is done I can re review this service but so far they have been extremely helpful

CMYK Solutions