SC Easy Redirects

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (288)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2024

Tarik was very helpful in guiding me through the redirect process for my new theme launch. I was overwhelmed with the process but he made it very easy and was available if I needed more support. Thanks Tarik!

Luxury Spa Robes
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

The support team was extremely prompt and helpful in resolving some important "/apps" redirects I needed for my site. I would highly recommend this app for your redirect needs!

Milani Cosmetics
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
23 de abril de 2024

Does exactly what it says simply and reliably. We've had it running for several years without issue. Great for SEO and of course user experience.

Sigr
Suécia
Quase 6 anos usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

The best app for automatic redirects. The customer service is also great! I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 1 minute to resolve the issue. Super recommended! Thank you

Shopaland
Itália
Quase 2 anos usando o app
30 de maio de 2024

Really helpful & responsive - app developer walked me through some of the functions & best practices.

Appointed
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
1 de maio de 2024

Good job with quick results!

Overhead Door Parts Canada
Canadá
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
1 de abril de 2024

Very intuitive and so simple to use... we've been using SC Easy Redirects for a couple years now and it just works... customer service has been extremely responsive with any questions... highly recommend!

Westmore Beauty
Quase 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 23 de abril de 2024

not managed to open the app so far so cannot comment Following a session with Anes I am now up to speed with this app and it looks like this is just what I needed to correct thousands of old mistakes that created 404's (google is not happy) my lack of knowledge and many redesigns of my site with out a single redirection has given me this back log. I hope now I can reduce the problem using Easy redirects

Crafty or Wot
Nova Zelândia
18 dias usando o app
18 de março de 2024

Outstanding support. I received excellent coaching by Tarik and they have been very generous with thier time.
Highly recommended in terms of their product offerring and support.

Cycology Clothing AUS
Austrália
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

I had a question with some redirects and had an immediate response to my chat. The individual, Tarkik, worked with me to resolve the issue.

SawAgain