SC Easy Redirects

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年5月28日

Tarik was very helpful in guiding me through the redirect process for my new theme launch. I was overwhelmed with the process but he made it very easy and was available if I needed more support. Thanks Tarik!

Luxury Spa Robes
5年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月23日

Does exactly what it says simply and reliably. We've had it running for several years without issue. Great for SEO and of course user experience.

Sigr
瑞典
接近6年 人在使用应用
2024年5月21日

The support team was extremely prompt and helpful in resolving some important "/apps" redirects I needed for my site. I would highly recommend this app for your redirect needs!

Milani Cosmetics
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年4月22日

The best app for automatic redirects. The customer service is also great! I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 1 minute to resolve the issue. Super recommended! Thank you

Shopaland
意大利
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年4月1日

Very intuitive and so simple to use... we've been using SC Easy Redirects for a couple years now and it just works... customer service has been extremely responsive with any questions... highly recommend!

Westmore Beauty
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年3月18日

Outstanding support. I received excellent coaching by Tarik and they have been very generous with thier time.
Highly recommended in terms of their product offerring and support.

Cycology Clothing AUS
澳大利亚
6年多 人在使用应用
2024年2月14日

I have been using the SC Redirect script for several years now and it works great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The redirects take effect immediately so can you test them as soon as you create them.

In addition to the app working seamlessly their customer service is fantastic.

I had some issues with a sub domain and some 404s from a previous hosting company (nothing to do with the app) and when I contacted support to my surprise within an hour or so Anes got back to me. I explained my situation and he promptly created a custom fix just for my unique situation. Each time I reached out with updates to the "fix" in progress he again replied incredibly quick and was always extremely helpful and accommodating.

Even after the issue was corrected he followed up to make sure it was working and asking if there was anything else he could assist with.

Great app and great support... you don't often get both at the same time.

Highly recommended!!

Rip Toned
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月18日

Tarik was very helpful and responsive. He answered all of my questions quickly and pointed me in the right direction when I wanted to run my first bulk upload.

Trotters Childrenswear USA
英国
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年2月15日

I was having trouble clearing a bunch of 404 errors as we have a store that has been through 3 different platforms over 17 years therefore, there are a lot of stray URLs out there due to those changes.

I contacted support and was quickly connected to Anes who spoke with me over Google Meet within 15 minutes. He offered to help me fix the issues. Good support is key to a successful app deployment. You can't ask for better support. As a former Director of Product Management I can tell you it is rare to get this level of support.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
接近4年 人在使用应用
2024年5月30日

Really helpful & responsive - app developer walked me through some of the functions & best practices.

Appointed