SC Easy Redirects

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2024年5月28日

Tarik was very helpful in guiding me through the redirect process for my new theme launch. I was overwhelmed with the process but he made it very easy and was available if I needed more support. Thanks Tarik!

Luxury Spa Robes
5年多 人在使用应用
2024年5月21日

The support team was extremely prompt and helpful in resolving some important "/apps" redirects I needed for my site. I would highly recommend this app for your redirect needs!

Milani Cosmetics
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年4月23日

Does exactly what it says simply and reliably. We've had it running for several years without issue. Great for SEO and of course user experience.

Sigr
瑞典
接近6年 人在使用应用
2024年7月16日

SC Easy Redirects helped us migrate from another CMS to Shopify. Love the bulk upload feature!

Heirloom
4个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月22日

The best app for automatic redirects. The customer service is also great! I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 1 minute to resolve the issue. Super recommended! Thank you

Shopaland
意大利
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年5月30日

Really helpful & responsive - app developer walked me through some of the functions & best practices.

Appointed
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年5月1日

Good job with quick results!

Overhead Door Parts Canada
加拿大
大约4年 人在使用应用
2024年4月1日

Very intuitive and so simple to use... we've been using SC Easy Redirects for a couple years now and it just works... customer service has been extremely responsive with any questions... highly recommend!

Westmore Beauty
接近2年 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2024年4月23日

not managed to open the app so far so cannot comment Following a session with Anes I am now up to speed with this app and it looks like this is just what I needed to correct thousands of old mistakes that created 404's (google is not happy) my lack of knowledge and many redesigns of my site with out a single redirection has given me this back log. I hope now I can reduce the problem using Easy redirects

Crafty or Wot
新西兰
18天 人在使用应用
2024年7月18日

Fantastic Customer service, understood our needs and helped us make the adjustments quickly!

csiSIM