SC Easy Redirects

Provides great customer service

Footwear etc.
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月1日

Anes from the customer support was helping me out with a major 301 live redirect issue I had for my migration to Shopify. He put a lot of time into finding and recommending a suitable solution for me! I would really recommend using this app for redirect monitoring and simple but extremely helpful monitoring and fixes.

Sneakerhype
荷兰
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月18日

Unbelievable service! Anes and the Shop Circle team went above and beyond to make this redirects app work in conjunction with another app our store uses that automatically adds all kinds of extra parameters to result page URLs. And they did it for no extra charge at all. Everything works flawlessly. These guys are one of the best app developers I've ever worked with. Thank you!!!

Zen Pergolas
3天 人在使用应用
2024年4月17日

Establishes 404 redirects automatically. Straightforward dashboard. Helpful and knowledgeable customer service (Tarik).

Aquage Hair
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月18日

Great product and great service, thank you Tarik for your assistance when an issue arose!

Todays Fans
大约6年 人在使用应用
2024年3月16日

Tarik helped me so much! I am so grateful! I had no idea how to solve my issues and he solved them quickly and was so kind and it was 2:23 am for him!!!

Chroma Makeup Studio
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年2月14日

I have been using the SC Redirect script for several years now and it works great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The redirects take effect immediately so can you test them as soon as you create them.

In addition to the app working seamlessly their customer service is fantastic.

I had some issues with a sub domain and some 404s from a previous hosting company (nothing to do with the app) and when I contacted support to my surprise within an hour or so Anes got back to me. I explained my situation and he promptly created a custom fix just for my unique situation. Each time I reached out with updates to the "fix" in progress he again replied incredibly quick and was always extremely helpful and accommodating.

Even after the issue was corrected he followed up to make sure it was working and asking if there was anything else he could assist with.

Great app and great support... you don't often get both at the same time.

Highly recommended!!

Rip Toned
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年6月4日

The regex redirects work better than on any other redirect app
highly recommend

SPIE ESCAD Shop
奥地利
6天 人在使用应用
2024年2月15日

I was having trouble clearing a bunch of 404 errors as we have a store that has been through 3 different platforms over 17 years therefore, there are a lot of stray URLs out there due to those changes.

I contacted support and was quickly connected to Anes who spoke with me over Google Meet within 15 minutes. He offered to help me fix the issues. Good support is key to a successful app deployment. You can't ask for better support. As a former Director of Product Management I can tell you it is rare to get this level of support.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
接近4年 人在使用应用
2024年5月8日

great app & great service - Tarik was very helpful and solved my problem in an instant!

Büroauflösung.ch