Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Reemyu

Awesome app. Plug and Play. Works well with the Google Search Console. Saving time it is easy to import in bulk and it also provides a feedback on unsuccessful imports as well. The free version is enough to manage url issues. Great work.

Apkamart

Awesome app. Without a doubt, this app deserves 5 stars.

Ink Swimwear

This is a great app, we suggest it for relevant sites http://eChic.com.au builds, and it has worked really well well for Ink Swimwear

Northernlightscandles

Great tool, we migrated to Shopify from another platform so all our links on Google were directing to a 404 error page. This made it easy to direct our old links to our new Shopify links.

Gift Fab

Useful tool to crush those 404's!

Kisjewelry

Wow, what a great app! I just did 695 redirects in 9 minutes!

Discountdressshop

Been using this app for over a year now and it works great!!!! I do not delete my products but rather make them non-visible in my store. Since they cannot be viewed in my store (https://www.discountdressshop.com), if someone clicks on the link to the non-visible product, they will get at 404 page. This app is great for bulk uploading non-viewable pages to be redirected to another active page on your website. Great for taking links in Google Search Console that were found to be in error and redirecting them to an active link. Highly recommend this app as it saves me a ton of time!!!

Letterfest

Does what is says on the tin! Re-directs flawlessly

Photocutouts Com

Great app! Easy to use and does an important job.

Peugeotkvaern Dk

GENIUS support. Never experienced a guy more helpful than Alexander. Great app as well.