Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Letterfest

Does what is says on the tin! Re-directs flawlessly

Photocutouts Com

Great app! Easy to use and does an important job.

Peugeotkvaern Dk

GENIUS support. Never experienced a guy more helpful than Alexander. Great app as well.

Hardlotionstore

I had hundreds of redirects I needed to create when I switched from Volusion to Shopify. Easy Redirects was super easy to set up and use, and the redirects occurred instantly. Staff support is great, too.

Troozt

Great app! We used it to upload lots of redirects at once when we migrated to Shopify from our old store in Magento. Easy to use, works like a charm

Bernardo
Troozt

Announce It

Excellent app, super easy to use and efficient. Thanks a bunch!

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

for some weird reason, i had a ton of 404 links which needed fixing... simply enter all your data on the provided csv... unload and voila fixed... let see in the next few days after google crawls the website www.rusticfurnitureoutlet.ca if they will reappear... Fingers crossed as this is a very easy app to use. Thank you for this!

Lovesoutshop

Very simple and very useful! I would love to recommend this tool for my friend! Thank!

Nanukhardcases

So far so good!
With other similar options at 5$ or more it's hard to say a free app is not worth it.

Well maybe unless it's not working but Easy Redirect is working!
I got close to 100 bulk redirect links as my first test and it took about 10 minutes to go through the system.

I'm glad I found this free app because it saved me at least 2 hours of my time!

Pendique Lockets

Excellent app. Easy to use and redirects imported in minutes. Fab customer support too. Always on hand to help and advise via telephone and email.