Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Kisjewelry

Wow, what a great app! I just did 695 redirects in 9 minutes!

Discountdressshop

Been using this app for over a year now and it works great!!!! I do not delete my products but rather make them non-visible in my store. Since they cannot be viewed in my store (https://www.discountdressshop.com), if someone clicks on the link to the non-visible product, they will get at 404 page. This app is great for bulk uploading non-viewable pages to be redirected to another active page on your website. Great for taking links in Google Search Console that were found to be in error and redirecting them to an active link. Highly recommend this app as it saves me a ton of time!!!

Letterfest

Does what is says on the tin! Re-directs flawlessly

Photocutouts Com

Great app! Easy to use and does an important job.

Peugeotkvaern Dk

GENIUS support. Never experienced a guy more helpful than Alexander. Great app as well.

Hardlotionstore

I had hundreds of redirects I needed to create when I switched from Volusion to Shopify. Easy Redirects was super easy to set up and use, and the redirects occurred instantly. Staff support is great, too.

Troozt

Great app! We used it to upload lots of redirects at once when we migrated to Shopify from our old store in Magento. Easy to use, works like a charm

Bernardo
Troozt

Announce It

Excellent app, super easy to use and efficient. Thanks a bunch!

Rustic Furniture Outlet Entrepot De Meubles Rustiques

for some weird reason, i had a ton of 404 links which needed fixing... simply enter all your data on the provided csv... unload and voila fixed... let see in the next few days after google crawls the website www.rusticfurnitureoutlet.ca if they will reappear... Fingers crossed as this is a very easy app to use. Thank you for this!

Lovesoutshop

Very simple and very useful! I would love to recommend this tool for my friend! Thank!