Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Bulk 301 Redirects, URL Redirects & 404 Error Management

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SEO optimisation, store migration & 404 url redirects dashboard

Good King Cacao

I did not find this app helpful. It listed all 404 errors, but did not tell us where they were living on our site. So, it was difficult to figure out where I should redirect or how to update the content. Additionally, I tried using their support feature three times. I got an autoresponse two out of three times, but never received an actual response.

Inside Stores

Horrible app. The concept is good but the execution is horrible. I've been trying to do a CSV upload test with only 10 products, and got an error message like 8 times! What a waste of time this is.

February 20, 2020

Hi there

I'm sorry you've experienced some frustration with the app. Please respond to the email from our support team - they'll get it sorted for you.

If you could consider reviewing your review if our team are able to resolve this to your satisfaction, that would be great.

Best

Eastside Co

Micro-Tools

Recent updates have broken the ability to redirect a URL to a collection. I called Tech Support and the guy they connected me to was of no help like he didn't know the app.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

apart for allowing the same redirects Shopify already provides, the need of monitorning continuously 404 errors cannot be achied automatically, the user always needs to reconnect to Google Search Console which, btw, shows no errors despite the app shows a lot.

morever, in the settings i have specified not to monitor the same urls while i keep having same ingnored 404s.

i've written to support with no consistent reply or any way to solve my problem. disinstalled.

Spectrum Ltg

This app only redirects broken URLs, not existing URLs that you want to redirect. Why would you limit that functionality to only 404 redirects when the app name is "Bulk 301 Redirects"?