Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Organic Basics

It's been a helpful app so far, however, I can't seem to find a way to export the redirects. Is there any way to export an CSV file, for example?

January 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately what you're trying to do is not possible through the app. However you can do it by going to:

Online store > Navigation > Url redirects

Our support team have also sent you a message to reiterate this. Hope it helps!

All the best

Lyxdesign.se

Did not worked for me but the support was helpful. Maybe I should had better patience with all the 404 and redirects

September 9, 2019

Hi - we're sorry that you've chosen not to ultimately use the app, but we do appreciate you updating your review following your discussion with our support team.

All the best

Jps Bears

App is great but support is not. After about 6 emails and waiting almost a full day between each I still have no answers. I give up on their support and will find my answers elsewhere. Answers are short, vague and pointless.

App does exactly what it says. Put in your old and new URLs and it redirects. Its perfect for what we were looking for, we needed something to create a redirect when we ran out of stock of a product and were not getting any more in stock. Makes redirects easy and painless.

January 20, 2020

Hi

I've spoken with our support team but unfortunately haven't been able to find a record of the dialogue you're referring to. However, they've sent you a message to follow up and answer any questions you have about the app.

Kind regards