SC Easy Redirects , 187 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing 404 errors and old URLs, enhancing SEO. It's particularly useful for those transitioning to Shopify from other platforms. The app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, advanced features like bulk uploading and wildcard redirects, and immediate redirect effects. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and efficient service. Features like live redirects and 404 issue tracking are also noted for saving time and reducing stress.

February 14, 2024

I have been using the SC Redirect script for several years now and it works great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The redirects take effect immediately so can you test them as soon as you create them.

In addition to the app working seamlessly their customer service is fantastic.

I had some issues with a sub domain and some 404s from a previous hosting company (nothing to do with the app) and when I contacted support to my surprise within an hour or so Anes got back to me. I explained my situation and he promptly created a custom fix just for my unique situation. Each time I reached out with updates to the "fix" in progress he again replied incredibly quick and was always extremely helpful and accommodating.

Even after the issue was corrected he followed up to make sure it was working and asking if there was anything else he could assist with.

Great app and great support... you don't often get both at the same time.

Highly recommended!!

Rip Toned
February 25, 2024

Easy to install and super thankful for Tarik who offered to do onboarding today on a Sunday. Convenient for me since I just downloaded the app and wanted to get started right away. I installed the first part prior to the onboarding and it was easy. Now getting ready to do a bulk upload and its nice to know Tarik is available if I need help.

Planters Exchange
December 12, 2023

great work thank you Emira

Justgymituk
About 3 hours using the app
February 15, 2024

I was having trouble clearing a bunch of 404 errors as we have a store that has been through 3 different platforms over 17 years therefore, there are a lot of stray URLs out there due to those changes.

I contacted support and was quickly connected to Anes who spoke with me over Google Meet within 15 minutes. He offered to help me fix the issues. Good support is key to a successful app deployment. You can't ask for better support. As a former Director of Product Management I can tell you it is rare to get this level of support.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store
October 18, 2023

Big thanks to Khushbu and the entire Sc Redirects team. My problem with redirect automation has been solved. Now all my 404 status pages redirect automatically. Thank you )

First Truck Parts
About 4 hours using the app
Shop Circle replied October 24, 2023

Hi,

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that Khushbu and the Sc Redirects team could help solve your issue with redirect automation! It's wonderful that your 404 status pages are now redirecting automatically. Your satisfaction is our highest priority and we're so glad we could assist.

Thank you immensely for taking the time to share your positive experience. We appreciate your 5-star rating a lot and are motivated by your kind words. As always, if you have any further concerns or need more assistance in the future, don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Your feedback makes us strive to do our best.

Best wishes,

The Shop Circle team

February 25, 2024

Clean, lots of customer service and rectified our issues in no time. Great app and exactly what we needed. Tarik helped me through the process step by step, cant rate enough.

The Store of Requirement
February 20, 2024

Absolutely delighted with my experience using Easyredirects! I recently had a call with the product owner Tarik and developer Anes, and I must say they were absolutely fantastic. Not only did they address my specific issue promptly, but they were also incredibly attentive and cool throughout the entire process.

Easyredirects as a platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to manage redirects effortlessly. The level of support provided by Tarik and Anes truly sets this application apart. Their attentiveness and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction are commendable.

I highly recommend Easyredirects to anyone looking for a seamless solution for managing redirects, backed by an exceptional team dedicated to customer success. Huge thanks to Tarik and Anes for their outstanding support!

reborn
France
February 21, 2024

I have no IT background, but I run an online store, and I wanted to minimize the occurrence of 404 errors as much as possible with my limited resources.
If you are in a similar situation, this app is for you.

Tarik Lilic helped me address all of my questions and taught me simple steps to maximize the app's potential, allowing me to redirect my 404 errors within seconds. He was incredibly helpful and explained things in a way that I could easily understand.

I absolutely love this app and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to run an online store!

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
Edited November 2, 2023

Easy to use and effective for redirects

Tower Health
3 days using the app
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2023

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear that you find Easy Redirects user-friendly and effective! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we're glad to know that our app has been helpful for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share this fantastic 5-star review.

If you need anything further from us, don't hesitate to reach out. Your feedback and continued success are what drive us forward here at Shop Circle.

Best regards,
The Shop Circle Team

February 20, 2024

Just installed, so excited to see how well it works. After installation, I hopped on a call with Tarik, who was very helpful and bubbly. Very quick response. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.

Pure Essence Greetings