Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de febrero de 2024

Seems legit so far. I had been using a mobile app called "Circuit" for $20 a month. it worked great, but of course doesn't integrate with my store.

I had to make some changes to my store setting and subscriptions in order to make it what appears to be seem less.

Make sure all of your stores are set up on local delivery shopify feature if you want to use this app. if not you will have to filter through without using a "shipping address."

Customer service was within 30 minutes via email even on a Sat.

Haven't actually done the delivery yet, but so far everything looks to be in order.

Meal Ninja
Roundtrip respondió 12 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the transition from Circuit to our app has been smooth so far and that our customer service met your expectations.

I'd like to clarify a point regarding the setup for local delivery. While enabling Shopify's local delivery feature can streamline this process, it's not strictly necessary to use our app effectively. As long as you have a shipping address for an order, which is typically collected at checkout with any shipping method, or can be entered manually for any other kind of order, our app can handle it. We designed it to be versatile and accommodating to various operational needs.

Your insight helps us better support our users and improve our service. We look forward to assisting you with your deliveries and are here to help should you have any questions or need further assistance. Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing our app!

8 de febrero de 2024

I use this to deliver my baked goods- customer service is extremely responsive, they help with any problems I have, and the actual app has provided a great benefit to my customers. My favorite part is the fact customers can live track their delivery when the driver is 1 stop away!

Ollie's Great Bakery
4 de febrero de 2024

Awesome app
Great customer service too.

Eco 247
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
6 de enero de 2024

easy to use and they are quick to assist when an issue arises.

Just Raw Pet Food
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

Excellent tool for our deliveries and excellent/responsive customer service

housecook.ca
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
5 de enero de 2024

Saved me SOOO much time. App is easy to use, very well priced and am yet to come into an issue in the 4 years. Don't often leave reviews but felt that EasyRoute team deserved to hear this. Keep up the good work!

SantaTrees
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

Fantastic app and support! We have been using this app for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. Very user friendly and it has all the features needed. The app on the phone is amazing and beats any competition. Highly recommended!!

Jardin Floral Design
10 meses usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

excellent routes managing app! great customer service and great product!

U MART
2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de diciembre de 2023

I must say, definitely a 5 STAR operation.
The Staff at EasyRoutes are happy people! Happy people make for a great customer service. Their customer support is out of this world. EasyRoutes is an essential part of MY Companie's customer service needs....Without EasyRoutes, we couldn’t do the majic we do....THANKS TO EVERYONE AT EASYROUTES....I RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE I CAN.

Star Medical Supply, LLC
3 meses usando la aplicación
13 de noviembre de 2023

We've been using EasyRoute for the past two months and are thoroughly impressed. The app has been a game changer in managing our local deliveries. It's user-friendly, efficient, and incredibly reliable, even during our busiest times with high order volumes. We highly recommend EasyRoute to any e-commerce business looking for a stable, effective delivery management system.

Farmers Box