整体评分
  • 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2023年9月14日

I am so in love with this app. I just did today's delivery route in 6 MINUTES!! This was taking up an hour of our time before (using a professional delivery system but it wasn't integrated with Shopify). I have all my tags set up to catch orders and put them into runs automatically. I can add manual stops. I can adjust. I just just just love it so hard.
Plus - I just sent an email when they asked for feedback and there was an email waiting for me the next morning from an actual human that was very helpful!
My worry was the the additional costs but turns out that's just how many texts you choose to have sent out. You can control that too.
Love love big love <3

The Prep House
澳大利亚
16天 人在使用应用
2023年9月6日

We run a business selling big bulky tonne bags of logs and topsoil and easyroutes has been game changing for us. We were looking to improve on a system of stacked packing slips being handed over physically to our driver and we were immediately impressed with easyroutes. Here are a few of the texts sent from myself to my brother when i started playing with it:

"there's some absolutely sick delivery apps. literally installed one 2 mins ago and already impressed."
"literal gold struck"
"plots all the deliveries on a map"
"it's gonna change the world"
"banging"
"think the paper days are over"
"i'm going to be sick with excitement"

The team have been great and super responsive too. There have been views that have been altered to work better with our operation and me and Boris went back and forth extensively to work out how best to code in our delivery times given we don't like to use date picker apps.

If you have a shopify business heavily reliant on local delivery, you'd be insane not to give this a go.

Mr. Logs
英国
28天 人在使用应用
Roundtrip已回复 2023年9月11日

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with EasyRoutes! We're thrilled to hear that EasyRoutes has been a game-changer for your business, especially when dealing with large and bulky deliveries like tonne bags of logs and topsoil. Your enthusiasm and feedback are greatly appreciated.

It's great to know that our team was able to collaborate with you to customize EasyRoutes to meet your specific needs. We're committed to providing practical solutions for businesses like yours. Your recommendation to fellow Shopify users is invaluable, and we're here to support your local delivery needs every step of the way.

Best regards,
The EasyRoutes Team

2024年2月10日

Seems legit so far. I had been using a mobile app called "Circuit" for $20 a month. it worked great, but of course doesn't integrate with my store.

I had to make some changes to my store setting and subscriptions in order to make it what appears to be seem less.

Make sure all of your stores are set up on local delivery shopify feature if you want to use this app. if not you will have to filter through without using a "shipping address."

Customer service was within 30 minutes via email even on a Sat.

Haven't actually done the delivery yet, but so far everything looks to be in order.

Meal Ninja
Roundtrip已回复 2024年2月12日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the transition from Circuit to our app has been smooth so far and that our customer service met your expectations.

I'd like to clarify a point regarding the setup for local delivery. While enabling Shopify's local delivery feature can streamline this process, it's not strictly necessary to use our app effectively. As long as you have a shipping address for an order, which is typically collected at checkout with any shipping method, or can be entered manually for any other kind of order, our app can handle it. We designed it to be versatile and accommodating to various operational needs.

Your insight helps us better support our users and improve our service. We look forward to assisting you with your deliveries and are here to help should you have any questions or need further assistance. Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing our app!

2023年7月19日

After we migrated to Shopify we were told how EasyRoutes could be a potential game changer over the previous tool we had been using. I admittedly was a bit skeptical, but EasyRoutes made sure to swiftly change my mind. Our delivery coordinator continues to sing its praises.

EasyRoutes has taken a 6 hour a week job and turned it into a single hour.

Features worth highlighting:
- Easy deployment of routes to delivery drivers via text
- Efficient route sequencing (that takes removal of U-turns into consideration)
- Robust fulfillment options that include standardized text messages and picture capture
- Analytics that accurately capture the efficiency of each route

Great tool that works seamlessly with our Shopify store. I strongly recommend this to others

The Real Good Life
7个月 人在使用应用
Roundtrip已回复 2023年7月24日

Thanks so much for your kind words! It really warms our hearts to hear that EasyRoutes has made such a big difference in your work week. It's not every day you get to hear that you've turned a skeptic into a fan!

We're delighted to know that the features we've put in place, from efficient route sequencing to robust fulfillment options, are making your job easier. It's our goal to give you guys more time to focus on what truly matters in your business.

Your recommendation means the world to us. Thanks again for your support!

2023年7月18日

Really can't say enough about how great this app is. We run a rapidly expanding meal delivery service, and EasyRoutes has become absolutely critical to our operation. Fantastic customer service (like answers within an hour usually), and the app is consistently updated with new features that are making things easier for us every week.

Redstart Foods
大约2年 人在使用应用
2023年7月26日

EasyRoutes is a wonderful delivery service. It seamlessly has integrated into all of our other shopify apps to make the route creation incredibly easy. The perks of adding multiple drivers, tracking deliveries, delivery confirmation have all been outstanding to help us ensure the best possible quality to our customers. I 100% would recommend EasyRoutes to any company lloking for a fantastic local delivery routing option!

1 Percent Fitness Store
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月8日

I use this to deliver my baked goods- customer service is extremely responsive, they help with any problems I have, and the actual app has provided a great benefit to my customers. My favorite part is the fact customers can live track their delivery when the driver is 1 stop away!

Ollie's Great Bakery
2023年7月21日

We are using the app now for almost a year. The app is very user friendly. If you do local delivery this app is a must-have. Keep up the good work! We really recommend this powerfull app!

Springkussen Parkstad
荷兰
1年多 人在使用应用
2023年7月11日

Absolute game changer for our business! We came across to EasyRoutes after trialling another app that wasn't quite able to do everything we needed. This works natively inside Shopify and makes organising your orders and drivers straightforward, allowing us to make our deliveries a lot more efficient.

The ability to customise each route individually means we can route hundreds of orders, being dispatched from multiple locations across the country in just a few minutes. The route and stop customisation options have basically everything covered, stop times, delivery windows, you name it, it's probably in there! The notification options are also great.

Boris and the team have supported us on our fairly complicated setup, and they are quick to respond and take on board feedback. The best part is they actually deliver on the feedback and have implemented some features we requested.

I highly recommend this app to anyone needing a business delivery solution.

Frozen Service UK
英国
大约2个月 人在使用应用
Roundtrip已回复 2023年7月24日

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It's really great to hear that EasyRoutes has been a game-changer for your business.

You've been making the most out of all the features, from organizing orders and drivers to customizing routes. We're so pleased it's saving you so much time!

Our team are absolutely thrilled with your kind words. Feedback like yours is what inspires us to keep improving. We're so glad we could support you through your setup, and it's wonderful to know that our responsiveness and feature implementations have made such a positive impact.

Thanks again for choosing EasyRoutes and for sharing your experience with others.

2023年6月28日

Easy Routes has revolutionized our local deliveries! As a tire distributor, efficient logistics is vital. This app is a powerhouse, delivering exceptional results.

Firstly, the fuel savings are remarkable. With intelligent route optimization, our drivers take streamlined paths, cutting down fuel usage and vehicle wear.

The time-saving aspect is a game-changer. What used to be a tedious task is now a breeze. Creating and managing routes takes mere minutes, freeing up invaluable time for our core business.

Additionally, the real-time monitoring feature is a winner. It instills accountability and transparency, and knowing the status of each delivery has significantly boosted our customer satisfaction.

Order tracking is sleek and effortless, giving our clients peace of mind and bolstering their trust in our services.

Easy Routes is an essential addition to any delivery-centric business. It's an investment that reaps benefits through time and cost savings, and improved customer relations. Highly recommended for efficiency redefined!

Toee Tire