EasyRoutes Local Delivery

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年3月20日

Fantastic customer support. We had a couple of suggestions that would make the app easier for our drivers to use and the team implemented our suggestions within a matter of days. The app itself is really easy to use and extremely flexible - it does pretty much everything we need it to.

Blueberry Hill Meals
英國
2024年5月21日

Great app and easy to use. Much needed for "local" ecommerce. Very responsive developer.

Lake Erie Pet Food Co.
2024年2月21日

Love the app. It does everything we need for a great price. However, you really NEED to offer an API. Every company doing delivery has to put a label on the item being delivered to ensure it goes to the right destination. If orders could be added, routes generated, and the route info pulled into the labeling app via API we could print the labels and packing slips grouped by the delivery driver. This would save us HOURS spent sorting things by route. The bigger we get, the more orders we have, and the longer it takes to do this. Sooner or later it's going to start interfering with our deadlines and we will have to find a different solution.

Mimi's Macros
使用應用程式 接近2年
Roundtrip 已回覆 2024年2月23日

Thank you for kind review and your feedback. Someone on our team will reach out to help with this request. In general, we provide integrated packing slips, as well as data export for route and stop data, along with integrations with order printing apps to help you with streamlining this process. Beyond that, for many tasks our integrations with Shopify means you can usually use the Shopify API itself but we'll be in touch to understand your needs better to see how we can help and to make sure we incorporate your feedback to serve you better.

2024年2月10日

Seems legit so far. I had been using a mobile app called "Circuit" for $20 a month. it worked great, but of course doesn't integrate with my store.

I had to make some changes to my store setting and subscriptions in order to make it what appears to be seem less.

Make sure all of your stores are set up on local delivery shopify feature if you want to use this app. if not you will have to filter through without using a "shipping address."

Customer service was within 30 minutes via email even on a Sat.

Haven't actually done the delivery yet, but so far everything looks to be in order.

Meal Ninja
使用應用程式 5天
Roundtrip 已回覆 2024年2月12日

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the transition from Circuit to our app has been smooth so far and that our customer service met your expectations.

I'd like to clarify a point regarding the setup for local delivery. While enabling Shopify's local delivery feature can streamline this process, it's not strictly necessary to use our app effectively. As long as you have a shipping address for an order, which is typically collected at checkout with any shipping method, or can be entered manually for any other kind of order, our app can handle it. We designed it to be versatile and accommodating to various operational needs.

Your insight helps us better support our users and improve our service. We look forward to assisting you with your deliveries and are here to help should you have any questions or need further assistance. Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing our app!

2024年2月8日

I use this to deliver my baked goods- customer service is extremely responsive, they help with any problems I have, and the actual app has provided a great benefit to my customers. My favorite part is the fact customers can live track their delivery when the driver is 1 stop away!

Ollie's Great Bakery
2024年1月5日

Saved me SOOO much time. App is easy to use, very well priced and am yet to come into an issue in the 4 years. Don't often leave reviews but felt that EasyRoute team deserved to hear this. Keep up the good work!

SantaTrees
英國
使用應用程式 大約1年
2023年12月28日

Fantastic app and support! We have been using this app for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. Very user friendly and it has all the features needed. The app on the phone is amazing and beats any competition. Highly recommended!!

Jardin Floral Design
使用應用程式 10個月
2024年2月4日

Awesome app
Great customer service too.

Eco 247
澳洲
使用應用程式 2年多
2023年10月24日

Support is Fantastic! No matter what plan you're on. They actually care about how things work for you and your business.

There are many actually useful features on all plans. This app is fantastic for anyone starting out and wanting to select an app that will scale with you as you grow.

It's easy to add in additional stops for orders not collected within Shopify so you can use this app for your entire business.

Definitely worth adding this app!

Hunters’ Dale
加拿大
使用應用程式 1年多
2023年12月12日

I must say, definitely a 5 STAR operation.
The Staff at EasyRoutes are happy people! Happy people make for a great customer service. Their customer support is out of this world. EasyRoutes is an essential part of MY Companie's customer service needs....Without EasyRoutes, we couldn’t do the majic we do....THANKS TO EVERYONE AT EASYROUTES....I RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE I CAN.

Star Medical Supply, LLC