EasyRoutes Local Delivery

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年7月28日

EasyRoutes has significantly streamlined our delivery operations with its powerful routing algorithms and user-friendly interface. It's a game-changer for logistics!

burotic
使用應用程式 大約1年
2023年9月8日

ca a l'air une super application mais rien en Français ni même la possibilité de faire une traduction ce qui et ennuyant avec une application international

MZ création
使用應用程式 12分鐘
Roundtrip 已回覆 2023年9月11日

Salut MZ création, thank you for leaving a review!

Currently EasyRoutes is only listed in English at the moment (sorry if that wasn’t clear!), but supporting more languages is on our future product road map.

I do want to share a few notes that would be helpful:

- you can make all of your customer facing interactions (our notifications, packing slips and tracking pages) work in your language (you can enter in your translations in the EasyRoutes settings)
- your Shopify data will be shown in your language (for example, notes in the order or instructions provided by your customers, or your staff)
- our driver app while in English is relatively simple to use, and the directions launches into Google Maps or Waze -- which your driver can use in their native language.

I understand this may not meet your requirements at the moment but we would love to support you better at some point in our future as well.

Best regards,
The EasyRoutes Team

2020年10月12日

Overall, great app and the new beta is better than the shopify local delivery because it's not restricted to "local delivery" tags and you can add/move stops. Great work! Suggestions: When I select orders to add to a new route, it would be great to see the number of orders I've selected (e.g. 27 Orders Selected). I'd like to be able to notify the customer about upcoming deliveries. I'd like to be able to send the whole route to google maps so that I can follow it that way. Even with 19 stops I don't see any directions. Right now I have to move between easyroutes for next stop, google maps for directions to next stop, then shopify for fulfillment after delivery. If we could at least add a fulfillment button to easyroutes and/or send the entire delivery list to google for continuous directions, that would be helpful.

Well Baked Box
使用應用程式 接近3年
2022年1月5日

app is very effective and cheap for small to large business' very easy to use and user friendly for drivers

Duo Duo Ice Cream
澳洲
2021年6月30日

Great app, it helps a lot with local delivery. Does what it says it does and more. It still needs some little improvements here and there but it keeps getting better everyday. I love this app

JARDIN DÉPÔT
2022年1月17日

Excellent app that has helped our business a lot! Routes are much better organized and the Shopify integration has worked well so far. Highly recommend!

Preggy Plus
千里達及托巴哥
2020年9月16日

This app is helping us so much to get through this COVID restriction period. I'll recommend to especially a small business owner who needs something to keep the business going and comes up to the solution to do the delivery instead of waiting for the customer to come.
It would be perfect if EasyRoute can do filter by tags and the route once created can be adjusted later. Thanks, Easy Routes team!

THE PLANT SOCIETY ONLINE OUTPOST
澳洲
2023年2月2日

100% recommend. If your business does any sort of residential or commercial deliveries you need this app. Very easy to use interface and fantastic customer service. We have a very complicated system that used to take half a day to sort out the routes. Once we switched to Easy Routes, we complete our routes in less than 5 minutes. Do yourself a favour and try it out. Thanks team!

Simply Raw Dog Feed
2023年7月18日

Really can't say enough about how great this app is. We run a rapidly expanding meal delivery service, and EasyRoutes has become absolutely critical to our operation. Fantastic customer service (like answers within an hour usually), and the app is consistently updated with new features that are making things easier for us every week.

Redstart Foods
美國
使用應用程式 大約2年
2023年6月28日

Easy Routes has revolutionized our local deliveries! As a tire distributor, efficient logistics is vital. This app is a powerhouse, delivering exceptional results.

Firstly, the fuel savings are remarkable. With intelligent route optimization, our drivers take streamlined paths, cutting down fuel usage and vehicle wear.

The time-saving aspect is a game-changer. What used to be a tedious task is now a breeze. Creating and managing routes takes mere minutes, freeing up invaluable time for our core business.

Additionally, the real-time monitoring feature is a winner. It instills accountability and transparency, and knowing the status of each delivery has significantly boosted our customer satisfaction.

Order tracking is sleek and effortless, giving our clients peace of mind and bolstering their trust in our services.

Easy Routes is an essential addition to any delivery-centric business. It's an investment that reaps benefits through time and cost savings, and improved customer relations. Highly recommended for efficiency redefined!

Toee Tire