Local Delivery • Route Planner

Route Planner, Local Delivery Dispatch & Tracker by EasyRoutes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

fit-flavors

The app is a game changer when it comes to building routes. EasyRoutes does all the work for you. What used to take 3 to 4 hours to map out and print 100+ deliveries now takes us 30 mins. The support that comes along with it make it an easy 6 star app. If you have ideas to make it better, your voice is actually heard and they make the improvements.

Duo Duo Ice Cream

Location Australia

app is very effective and cheap for small to large business' very easy to use and user friendly for drivers

Kardia Kombucha

This app is perfect. The ease, attention to detail, intuitiveness and customizability are amazing. They also are constantly making updates and tweaks based upon our recommendations and are quick to respond to questions. Also very affordable!

Fresh As Pacific Oysters NZ

Location New Zealand

Brilliant. Have a delivery process that is slightly unique - yet other solutions explored were highly ineffective. This product is extremely effective with routing planning, integration with orders, auto fulfilling, email order tracker, manifest summary and ability to update orders that changed. Customer support is excellent too, asked questions about service specifics. If you're not using it, you're missing out - no I'm not getting paid, just thankful for an excellent product and excellent service.

All Your Appliances

Perfect routing app. We've tried many different third party solutions and this one is very easy to use, extremely accurate and gives the customer detailed information with proof of delivery options on completion. It's not just for Local deliveries either. It's perfect for our delivery set up with 8 vehicles covering the UK in it's entirety. Overall it's a great product with first class support and assistance.

Medalist Feed

I use this app to help me plan out deliveries, and with their most recent update, it's absolutely amazing. If you do your own deliveries, this app will save you sooooo much time.

Butter & Crust

Great product for small businesses who run delivery themselves. Works very nicely with Shopify admin and Shopify notifications. EasyRoutes has saved me significant amount of time generating routes, improved the customer experience by providing them with out for delivery notifications and tracking links, and has saved me time on order management/admin by updating the orders fulfilment status as and when they are delivered through the app. The support is very good and they are quick to iterate the product in line with customer suggestions. Top work team.

Lit Canteen

Location Australia

I needed a routing app to save me hours of route planning for my drivers. This app came to the rescue and did the routing automatically for me, giving me back hours. The Team at roundtrip were responsive to help me get started and getting my drivers using the routing tool. Even more positively surprising was that my feedback for UI improvements was taken on board and implemented also within days. I definitely would recommend this app and working with the team!

Lake local

Location New Zealand

Really cool and great support! I have to write 100 characters but that's ok it was worth it totally

Wonky

Location New Zealand

Really good app that integrates well with our Shopify store. Customer service is outstanding and the team gets back to you quickly. If you run a delivery service you MUST get this app.