Local Delivery • Route Planner

Route Planner, Local Delivery Dispatch & Tracker by EasyRoutes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kwality Indian Grocery store

Awesome. Thank you for such time saving app. Its free as well. Great. More features can be added. I am sure they are launching soon as per their site.

Well Baked Box

Overall, great app and the new beta is better than the shopify local delivery because it's not restricted to "local delivery" tags and you can add/move stops. Great work! Suggestions: When I select orders to add to a new route, it would be great to see the number of orders I've selected (e.g. 27 Orders Selected). I'd like to be able to notify the customer about upcoming deliveries. I'd like to be able to send the whole route to google maps so that I can follow it that way. Even with 19 stops I don't see any directions. Right now I have to move between easyroutes for next stop, google maps for directions to next stop, then shopify for fulfillment after delivery. If we could at least add a fulfillment button to easyroutes and/or send the entire delivery list to google for continuous directions, that would be helpful.

Uproot Food Store

Use this app every morning, It works quick and easy for home deliveries. Their team is also super helpful.

Johnnie Cupcakes

Location Ireland

This app straight out of the box works great. Easy to use. Great App. If you do deliveries you'll have no problem with it. More improvements coming I believe.

THE PLANT SOCIETY ONLINE OUTPOST

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is helping us so much to get through this COVID restriction period. I'll recommend to especially a small business owner who needs something to keep the business going and comes up to the solution to do the delivery instead of waiting for the customer to come.
It would be perfect if EasyRoute can do filter by tags and the route once created can be adjusted later. Thanks, Easy Routes team!

CityChick

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really helps with my local delivery business. You can print out the delivery route ahead of time and handoff to a delivery driver. Great app, Thanks!

Ivymay & Co.

So much better than Shopify Local Delivery. This is going to be a game changer for my local delivery business.

Makiki Valley Frozen Custard

Works great! Generates a route from any/all orders you want. The Shopify delivery app does not show you shipping items so big win here!

iHandy Tools

Unbelievable! I just never find such cool APP! it helps me with everything! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next