Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 janvier 2024

Fantastic app! It works great and has many features: you can create barcodes, make custom barcode labels, update your warehouse, print order picking lists, fulfill orders with barcodes. Charlie is always super helpful, quick to answer you and clarify all your doubts.

ONECASHMERE
Italie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

Amazing App! As order numbers increased in our new store, we started to suffer with mis-picks that were costly in terms of reputation as well as having to pay additional shipping. As soon as we installed the EasyScan app, things literally changed overnight. We now have a scannable packing slip that we use to pick stock and then simply scan the postage label to auto-fill on Shopify. A definite recommendation from us!

The Needle Store
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 janvier 2024

We only need and have the basic plan which we use for printing price labels and assigning barcodes. It is well worth the price. It allows us to create a variety of price labels from any label printer you can imagine. The feature that allows us to print labels from Stocky purchase orders and stock transfers is essential for our business. The feature to print labels for an entire collection allows you to easily print labels for almost any segment of your products that you can imagine. (We have a special automatic collection just for mass printing of labels. We simply change the definition of the collection to filter the products we need.) If you have any problems or special feature requests, Charlie is always ready to help.

Holy Trinity Church Supplies & Bookstore
États-Unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Exceptional customer support and an incredibly useful app. We've fast-tracked our packing process and eradicated over 98% of human error. The level of attention to detail from Charlie and his colleagues is remarkable. The app is comprehensive and if there is something that it can't currently do, the team normally figure out how to get it customised for you. Thank you so much. Keep up the great work!

The Calzone Kitchen
Royaume-Uni
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

We had sooooo many different Apps for our Pick & Pack process. But EasyScan is until now the best in the Market. Its working so good on any device. Very smooth and with great options. I would recommend everyone to use this app if you want to pick and pack order without unnecessary printed paper :)

Just one Festure is missing, but this Feature would make EasyScan so badass strong!
My Wish-Feature: Can you try to make it happen, that the Shipping Label and invoice will be printed automatically after the last product was packed? That would be so efficient and the last great thing that your App needs, for my opinion.

Great and fast support is also given 100/100 Stars!:)

Linis Candy
Allemagne
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

We use EasyScan for all our warehouse operations and I could not recommend it any higher. It has helped us completely eliminate picking errors and is essential for creating orders, printing barcodes and makes stock takes so easy. The app is so well designed and covers so many areas that would usually require many different systems. Their customer service is second to none. I could not imagine going back to where we were before we started using EasyScan, it has been a complete game changer for us.

Irish Party Supplies
Irlande
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

Easily the best stock management application on Shopify, period.

The name EasyScan is no joke, everything is so easy and intuitive. There is no fluff, the software is incredibly easy to use and super reliable. I love it for its quick barcode generation, the ability to print as many barcodes as are needed for the stock. I use it for almost everything in terms of inventory management, stocktakes, stock updates, stock transfers, barcoding, SKU generation etc.

If you are serious about your stock management, this is the app to go for. I jumped from 10s of other apps and will never switch from EasyScan. A huge thank you to 305 team for creating this app.

GPX Store
Émirats arabes unis
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

They have the best customer service and are willing to help you out with anything that is possible. They are efficient in replying and have designed such a simple yet very handy app that can change your business forever!

MR FANCY CANDY
Australie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

love how easy this app makes it to make customized SKU's and barcodes. I got labels from Uline - they matched up perfectly with EasyScan's available options. their customer service is stellar. Fast, always understands what I'm asking and has an easy to follow answer. Also in getting set up they taught me tricks to make it easier/faster - like favoriting a label design so I don't have to start fresh each time!

Blume Haus Fine Flowers
États-Unis
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

This is the best app for inventory management you can find on the Shopify app store.
It's highly reliable, functional, and packed with a range of useful tools that can save you a lot of time and effort.
I recommend this app to anyone looking to accelerate their fulfilment process while ensuring accuracy in updating and checking inventory.

Zdravé tričko.cz