Avis (187)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mars 2023

Fantastic app that accomplishes exactly what we needed. We were looking for a barcode label printing solution that was more comprehensive and required less manual work like the app we had been using. Not only is this app extremely efficient and easy, Charlie is wonderful. He quickly answered specific questions I had prior to subscribing with the App and after install, I needed a slightly customized tweak, which he facilitated instantly. So impressed and I know we will take advantage of other facets of this app down the road as well.

Uashmama
8 septembre 2022

Un support irréprochable. Réponse très rapide. Ils n'ont pas hésiter à prendre distance mon ordinateur pour m'accompagner. Je recommande cette application ! Merci encore à vous et surtout à Charly !

La folie dans ton dressing
France
16 novembre 2022

Easy Scan is just a life saver. The product is "easy" - intuitive and makes our barcoding + label printing a breeze (trust me it was a nightmare before). We LOVE that you can "skip" labels on a sheet of labels which means no waste, saving money & much better for our environment. Charlie in support is amazing, very patient and explains everything very well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SANDBOX
31 mars 2023

We have loved having this app implemented into our processes. It has been a great way to count/check inventory, fulfill orders, and create barcodes. As with any new app, there is a learning process but Charlie was easily accessible for a one-on-one call and other help. Highly recommend!

Birdie Bean
24 février 2022

I contacted them to ask if I can print barcode labels using my Rollo Thermal printer, as I didn't see a setting for it. They got back to me and made a template! Awesome customer service. Thanks! Happy Printing to me...

Odd Daylight
Modifié le 24 août 2023

My team and I absolutely ADORE easy scan! I particularly appreciate how CLEAN and user friendly the UI is, even when packed with features! I also have to say, this is probably one of the most reliably functional apps in the entirety of the Shopify App store. These guys see a gap or a function that merchants need and they make it happen! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!!! Any time we've reached out to their STELLAR support, we've had a more than timely response and, even better, support actually knows their stuff- which is not always the case with shopify apps. Charlie even made himself available to us out of normal hours when we had a technical snaffu, he really, truly cares about the user experience and success of their merchants!

Charlie, thank you so so much for your help, I look forward to seeing what feature y'all add next!!!

Update, they added a new feature!! EasyScan now is integrated with Stocky, meaning we can print our product labels from Stocky POs without any additional manual data entry. If you don't know, Stocky is the Shopify Plus IMS, which unfortunately lacks a lot label printing functionalities, including compatibility with Zebra printers. My team has begun using this new feature for printing labels and I have heard nothing but positive feedback "it's working and printing perfectly. this is way easier and faster than how we usually do it" "works well. this is great for bigger invoices like ******* and ***"

THANK YOU EASYSCAN for seeing a need and developing a solution! Once again, you successfully filled a major gap and helped our business streamline operations.

Much love,
The FLORIDAGIFTS Team!!

FLORIDAGIFTSCOM
15 novembre 2022

very nice app! great customer service and descent pricing. called them and they were able to walk me through the issues I was having with printing barcodes in a few minutes.

Juicybundlessllc.com
6 novembre 2023

It's a great app and easy to integrate. Charlie is also really helpful and able to update any features if need be

Kidstuff
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2021

A great app that makes stock management a breeze. The support if you have any issues is very responsive and helpful!

Testar Australia
8 mars 2023

This app is great, works well, and has great features, it seems like the owners of the app have their own store, otherwise, I can't see how an outsider would understand the needs so well!

On top of the quality of the app: Charlie provides amazing in-depth customer service. He really listens to your problem and provides a solution.

I recommend this app for every store that fulfills orders themselves.

iChoses