Avis (189)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 novembre 2022

Easy Scan is just a life saver. The product is "easy" - intuitive and makes our barcoding + label printing a breeze (trust me it was a nightmare before). We LOVE that you can "skip" labels on a sheet of labels which means no waste, saving money & much better for our environment. Charlie in support is amazing, very patient and explains everything very well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

SANDBOX
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2023

We have loved having this app implemented into our processes. It has been a great way to count/check inventory, fulfill orders, and create barcodes. As with any new app, there is a learning process but Charlie was easily accessible for a one-on-one call and other help. Highly recommend!

Birdie Bean
24 février 2022

I contacted them to ask if I can print barcode labels using my Rollo Thermal printer, as I didn't see a setting for it. They got back to me and made a template! Awesome customer service. Thanks! Happy Printing to me...

Odd Daylight
15 novembre 2022

very nice app! great customer service and descent pricing. called them and they were able to walk me through the issues I was having with printing barcodes in a few minutes.

Juicybundlessllc.com
25 novembre 2021

A great app that makes stock management a breeze. The support if you have any issues is very responsive and helpful!

Testar Australia
8 mars 2023

This app is great, works well, and has great features, it seems like the owners of the app have their own store, otherwise, I can't see how an outsider would understand the needs so well!

On top of the quality of the app: Charlie provides amazing in-depth customer service. He really listens to your problem and provides a solution.

I recommend this app for every store that fulfills orders themselves.

iChoses
26 janvier 2023

Wow. Absolutely blown away by Charlie's help, my labels didn't suit their templates so he and his team created a template for me and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!

Flying Solo Gear Company
Modifié le 5 mars 2020

This app is awesome! The owner really does help you out if any help is needed. This app will definitively help you have less packing errors on your orders.

Hammond's Fishing
13 avril 2023

S/O to easy scan - very user friendly - especially if you are using custom skus. our team is getting familiar with the system and it is streamlining our inventory. I wish we would have started using this app two years ago.

Main Street Roasters
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 août 2022

Charlie has been incredibly helpful in helping us set up the app with smaller jewellery labels, and has added additional options for us when requested. Highly recommend this app for barcodes and scanning POS. We have now been using it for around 6 months and it has fulfilled all our requirements, and helped improved processes we didn't know could be improved.

Simon Alexander UK